Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Westpac UK telephone Number

Westpac UK telephone Number

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Gethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura about
Default Westpac UK telephone Number

Hey Guys,

Does anyone happen to have the UK contact details for Westpac Migrant banking? The guys first name is Anthony just trawling the net and I can’t seem to find it.

Cheers
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice
Default Re: Westpac UK telephone Number

Originally Posted by Gethy
Hey Guys,

Does anyone happen to have the UK contact details for Westpac Migrant banking? The guys first name is Anthony just trawling the net and I can’t seem to find it.

Cheers
Hi,
Anthony Davison 020 7621 7029
I had to leave a couple of messages but he does get back to you, Best wishes, Jackie
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Gethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura aboutGethy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Westpac UK telephone Number

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Hi,
Anthony Davison 020 7621 7029
I had to leave a couple of messages but he does get back to you, Best wishes, Jackie
Thanks Jackie,

Just setting up a money transfer to our westpac account but the payment was bounced at their end, the guys at ozforex say it could be because we have tried to send it to a savings account.

Anyone had any probs like this before?

Its not the first problem either we ticked the box brisbane but they set our account up in Perth :| which they have since rectified.

Thinking about going with another bank TBH.

Cheers