westpac forms?

Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default westpac forms?

can anyone tell me what the " visa reference number " refers to on the westpac application forms?
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

dade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nice
Default Re: westpac forms?

We filled in the number that's printed near the bottom on the visa label. I think its either the last line os second last line.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

fastrhino will become famous soon enough

same here, it is the visa number on the bottom.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

I'm applying for WestPac account at the moment and I'm having the same issue.

I've got a couple of machine readable lines of print on the bottom of my visa. Is it something contained in one of those lines? The second line seems to contain my passport number and date of birth and visa class.

I thought the reference number would have been the sequence of two letters and 6 digits down the right hand side of the visa sticker.

AL