Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Old May 20th 2011, 5:55 am
Perth WA

Twinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud of
Default Re: Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Called them this morning, they're shortlisting next week. It got pushed back a bit as they've just taken on a load of student paramedics/ambulance officers. Here's hoping for some good news
Old May 20th 2011, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

HANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really nice

Just had my final conference interview. Went really well i think, got to wait two weeks though for a contract offer. Talk about making you sweat!
Old May 21st 2011, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Zuluman7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

When did you apply ?
Old May 21st 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Goodbye uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks. Completed my application yesterday so looking forward to many months with fingers crossed and daily email checks. I'm a a uk para, 10 years in, 8 as a para and by coincidence Zulu , my first 3 years were at peterborough. Have family in Perth and hoping to move with the wife and kids to escape the uk rat race. Some great info on this forum and nice to know there are others in the same position. Good luck to all looking to move over and may even bump into one or two of you over there .... All going well.
Old May 21st 2011, 11:28 am
Perth WA

Twinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Goodbye uk
Hi folks. Completed my application yesterday so looking forward to many months with fingers crossed and daily email checks. I'm a a uk para, 10 years in, 8 as a para and by coincidence Zulu , my first 3 years were at peterborough. Have family in Perth and hoping to move with the wife and kids to escape the uk rat race. Some great info on this forum and nice to know there are others in the same position. Good luck to all looking to move over and may even bump into one or two of you over there .... All going well.
Hiya I guess we're all in that twitchy state where we've made al the plans in our heads, dreaming of a better way of living and now at the mercy of the HR gods in WA - fingers crossed for good news at the first stage for us that are waiting to hear if we've been shortlisted......
Old May 21st 2011, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Goodbye uk
Hi

I do think we will know each other then !!
Old May 21st 2011, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

HANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuluman7
Hi

When did you apply ?
I applied in February and yes its a long drawn out frustrating affair but im sure it will be worth it for everyone. Any questions feel free to pm me and i will help as best i can...
Old May 21st 2011, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

Sorry folks, please ignore these 2 posts, i have a PM to read and the forum administrators wont allow access to PM for new users with less than 3 posts.
Old May 21st 2011, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Zuluman, you can be only 1 person with a username like that... will PM you mate
Old May 22nd 2011, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Lol not hard then hey !! Does anyone have a number for HR in Aus?

thanks
Old May 26th 2011, 5:50 am
Perth WA

Originally Posted by Zuluman7
Lol not hard then hey !! Does anyone have a number for HR in Aus?

thanks
Just pm'd you the number mate.
Old May 31st 2011, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Hi All

Anyone able to provide some interview advice would be greatly appreciated Things are starting to move forward after a long wait.

Cheers
Old Jun 1st 2011, 6:28 am
Perth WA

That's good news - well done As far as I know it's four people on the other end of the phone firing off clinical/scenario questions at you and apparently they know jrcalc inside and out. I'm still waiting to hear although when I spoke to them they did say they've had a lot of applications from UK and South African medics, think an old hand like me may have missed the boat. Get your head in the books and good luck
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

I am sure they are still short listing. I put my application through in March and its taken a good part of 2 and half months to hear back.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 6:07 am
Perth WA

Things are definitely happening! Got my interview in a couple of weeks - if anyone wants to chat on the phone or email and maybe compare notes pm me and I'll give you my number/email address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.