Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Old Oct 7th 2011, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Zuluman7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Western Australia Ambulance Service/SJAA

Oh another thing am i just gullible ? Did anyone else get told they get extra bonus points for completing certain elements of the fitness quicker ect
Old Oct 8th 2011, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Joey0483 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zuluman7
Oh another thing am i just gullible ? Did anyone else get told they get extra bonus points for completing certain elements of the fitness quicker ect
Just a piece of info for those like me who are awaiting a date for their fitness test, I received a phone call from YEHS yesterday who said fitness tests are on hold at the moment as they are waiting to be paid from St Johns and cant do anymore assessments until they are.
They hope to receive some money next week and then things will get moving again
And the wait continues........
Old Oct 8th 2011, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

michael999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Zuluman, what other forum site? I know we are all slow over this way - have I missed something?
I got told you got bonus points if you went faster, but the assessor was then rather vague about how many points and didn't appear to be keeping a close eye on my timings so I just took my own sweet time. I am sure it was just a ploy to get us out the door asap.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

HANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really niceHANK2010 is just really nice

Those waiting to hear after VC interviews don't threat as there has been delays. All of you will be fine I'm sure. December isn't a long time away but my advice is take it and get over ASAP. The superior life awaits here!

Good luck everyone
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by michael999
Zuluman, what other forum site? I know we are all slow over this way - have I missed something?
I got told you got bonus points if you went faster, but the assessor was then rather vague about how many points and didn't appear to be keeping a close eye on my timings so I just took my own sweet time. I am sure it was just a ploy to get us out the door asap.
Michael its 'Pomsinoz' - a thread started by my good self in fact.
Do a search for st john ambulance, but the thread is quite low down now. Hope those aches are subsiding! Jo x
Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

correct forum ! oh and as for the aches they get worse on the second day
Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

michael999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jo and yes the aches do get worse on the second day Zuluman. I ached like an old man but had a huge smug grin all the next day at work.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:48 am
Perth WA

Twinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HANK2010
Those waiting to hear after VC interviews don't threat as there has been delays. All of you will be fine I'm sure. December isn't a long time away but my advice is take it and get over ASAP. The superior life awaits here!

Good luck everyone
Do you know why there have been delays ?
Old Oct 11th 2011, 8:33 am
Perth WA

Twinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud ofTwinsdad has much to be proud of

Can the people already out there give me some idea of how long it took your visa to come through from being put in touch with the agent to getting the visa granted ?
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:21 am
Account Closed

hater is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I heared this varies a lot....Between 8days and 6weeks..
BTW: I just recieved a call with the official confirmation..
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:51 am
Perth WA

Originally Posted by hater
That's excellent news Congratulations You must be seriously excited now !

Yes there's likely to be some variation but I'm hoping to get an idea of the average time for visas to be granted - December is 6-7 weeks away and still no confirmation of a job so it's pretty much down to the wire now
Old Oct 11th 2011, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hater
Well done, Congratulations
Thats great news!!
I feel like i spend my life checking my emails 450 times a day!! Aaarrggghhh
Old Oct 11th 2011, 11:25 am
Perth WA

Originally Posted by Joey0483
Well done, Congratulations
Thats great news!!
I feel like i spend my life checking my emails 450 times a day!! Aaarrggghhh
Glad I'm not the only one - thought I was going mad, can't even go for a pee in the middle of the night without looking at my phone to see if I've got an email

Chuffed for you those that have had confirmation though
Old Oct 16th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hello

Start of a new week ! maybe better news !!
Old Oct 16th 2011, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Goodbye uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Zuluman. Im sure youll get the confirmation soon....... Wish I was there........ 5 mths down the line Im still waiting for stage 1. kinda giving up now and carrying on without looking at anythin Aus or making any plans as its no fun looking forward to something which doesnt seem to be happening.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.