Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Yorkshire meet 26th April???

West Yorkshire meet 26th April???

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default West Yorkshire meet 26th April???

How are we all fixed for another afternoon meet at the Old Brickworks off Junction 27 of the M62?

2pm, same big round table in the corner!

Warren and I will be smug as we will be going to Oz for a hol the week after!!!!

Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: West Yorkshire meet 26th April???

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
How are we all fixed for another afternoon meet at the Old Brickworks off Junction 27 of the M62?

2pm, same big round table in the corner!

Warren and I will be smug as we will be going to Oz for a hol the week after!!!!

I'll be there, Jason will be in Oz by then, but I can still come.

Tracy
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
I'll be there, Jason will be in Oz by then, but I can still come.

Tracy
I can't think of having a meet without you!

The girls are coming so the kids can run themselves silly again!!!!

Cx

PS see you sat
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

I can't think of having a meet without you!

The girls are coming so the kids can run themselves silly again!!!!

Cx

PS see you sat
Excellent, I love taking mine home and them being too tired to move or say anything

You will see us Satuday,
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:52 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Count me in, Ronnie n Reggie really enjoyed it last time, however there will be no best behaviour this time round, i'm on the wine

Lianne
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
Count me in, Ronnie n Reggie really enjoyed it last time, however there will be no best behaviour this time round, i'm on the wine

Lianne
Hi Lianne

Lucky you (being on the wine that is), Jason will be in oz, so I will have to drive

Looking forward to seeing you again, we can celebrate your visa

Tracy
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:35 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Hi Lianne

Lucky you (being on the wine that is), Jason will be in oz, so I will have to drive

Looking forward to seeing you again, we can celebrate your visa

Tracy
And yours and be really jealous of Claire and her impending trip
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cascrew
And yours and be really jealous of Claire and her impending trip
Will try not to go on and on about it even though by then it will be less than a week away
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oppps, not going to be able to make it now, we have decided to leave the house for sale and empty and all fly on the 3rd April

Tracy
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oppps, not going to be able to make it now, we have decided to leave the house for sale and empty and all fly on the 3rd April

Tracy
OMG.....really pleased for you guys.

Did anyone contact you about Ben?

Cx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know, its a bit, not sure how I feel apart from SH*T, what are we doing and do we have enough time!!!!

Yes we had a man and woman who live in Northowram come last night and a guy called James from Leeds coming on Saturday. James would be preferred option as he has fields behind him, and the Northowram couple live on a main road. Fingers crossed for Saturday

Tracy
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know, its a bit, not sure how I feel apart from SH*T, what are we doing and do we have enough time!!!!

Yes we had a man and woman who live in Northowram come last night and a guy called James from Leeds coming on Saturday. James would be preferred option as he has fields behind him, and the Northowram couple live on a main road. Fingers crossed for Saturday

Tracy
Am so pleased, thats really cool!!!

I have a big day sat too, got a lady coming from Southampton to see my horse, has her own land and sounds fab. Got everything crossed!!!

Will have to meet up for a beer before you go, even if we just pop in to say bye!!!

Cx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sounds great for Saturday, will keep everything crossed for you Of course we will see you before we go
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds great for Saturday, will keep everything crossed for you Of course we will see you before we go
Great......don'tdrink too much tonight!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great......don'tdrink too much tonight!!!!

I hadn't even thought about that, not like me I know just too much else to think about which is making my head hurt, without having a hangover to add to it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.