Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Side Curry Night Fri 30/01/09 7pm

West Side Curry Night Fri 30/01/09 7pm

Old Jan 24th 2009, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default West Side Curry Night Fri 30/01/09 7pm

Coming from near the curry mile in Manchester and growing up in an indian neighbourhood i miss a good cheap curry

Ive found a great curry house on Millers Road Altona North. Its Just off the motorway and has plenty of parking.

Its brand new, dead plain interior, lovely staff but best off all very very good food and cheap. Great cuts of meat with no gristle. My lamb dish had 2 inch cuts of lamb melt in the mouth with no fat, and Clares Chicken jalfezi was tender chicken chunks not little gristley bits of chicken meat

A few of us are going next week to check it out and i thought i may as well turn it in to a west side meet and to support a new local business

Friday Night 7.30pm
Tandoori Spice 102 Millers Road (just off Freeway after williamstown turn off)

BYO

Mr Anderson (Alan an Clare)
Cynopt(Jason and Ev)
hereshoping(Martha and Matt)
Matt n Em

Maybe
Ukecadet( Danny and Jules)
Pomster

Put your name down if you fancy a night out to meet a few new people. Even East siders are welcome. Come over the westgate ,second exit, t(millers road)

turn off towards altona. 200 yards off the motorway on your right in a row of shops near to the cheescake shop and altona gate shoppimng centre. Youll have to do a Uturn at the first set of lights to get in to the service lane to park. Theres a Safeway Petrol Station at the back with parking for 100 cars round about the place at the back of bursons car parts

Easy.

Its nothing special inside but the most important thing, ther food is very good.
Pm me for my number if you want directions on the night or whatever

Al

Last edited by Mr Anderson; Jan 24th 2009 at 4:56 am.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 4:38 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Side Curry Night Fri 30/01/09 7pm

We may come, the inlaws are here and it's their last weekend and the other half is feeling bad about deserting them, but I'm working on it
Old Jan 24th 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
We may come, the inlaws are here and it's their last weekend and the other half is feeling bad about deserting them, but I'm working on it
Hows it going fraser
Bring em along!
Jason of Jason and Ev(cynopt) is a west 'aaaam fan too
al
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:05 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Hows it going fraser
Bring em along!
Jason of Jason and Ev(cynopt) is a west 'aaaam fan too
al
If we bring them along we have no sitter = kids coming

Luckily Rachel has seen sense and we'll be there
Old Jan 24th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

If we bring them along we have no sitter = kids coming

Luckily Rachel has seen sense and we'll be there
Nice One

so far

Defo's

Cynopt(Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
Fraser and Rachel

Maybe s
Gary n Wendy
Pomster
Old Jan 30th 2009, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

JUST A NOTE TO SAY THERE IS AIR CON AT THE RESTAURANT

so far

Defo's

Cynopt(Jason and Ev)
Fraser and Rachel

Maybe s
Gary n Wendy
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:18 am

We went there Sunday it was great. Do they sell beer or is that BYO as well?
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

We went there Sunday it was great. Do they sell beer or is that BYO as well?

ahhh it was you

they told me last week that they would have a byo by rthis week as they are not long establ8shed but the bloody council aint pulled their finger out and its neither licenced nor byo but he wilol supply glasses and if like smoking you want a drink, you have to do it outside!

Like i said earlier, they sell good curry, an the service is new and needs a little work but hey will get there. Lovely friendly owners though
Id rather have a good meal and ok service that the other way round.

Hope tosee you there
Ak
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
ahhh it was you

they told me last week that they would have a byo by rthis week as they are not long establ8shed but the bloody council aint pulled their finger out and its neither licenced nor byo but he wilol supply glasses and if like smoking you want a drink, you have to do it outside!

Like i said earlier, they sell good curry, an the service is new and needs a little work but hey will get there. Lovely friendly owners though
Id rather have a good meal and ok service that the other way round.

Hope tosee you there
Ak
I told them you had recommended it. I just hope Rachel gets home from work she's been leaving early as her trains have been cancelled but today is the end of the month and she has to finish the billing before she leaves.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Defo's

Cynopt(Jason and Ev)
Fraser and Rachel
Pomster (christine and mark)

Maybe s
Gary n Wendy
Ak

Last edited by Mr Anderson; Jan 30th 2009 at 4:50 am.