Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West Mids Meet up?

West Mids Meet up?

Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default West Mids Meet up?

I missed the last one :O

So was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up? I'm in B'ham and would love to meet a group of others planning their big trip.
We could meet at the same pub in Oldbury if you like???
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:33 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: West Mids Meet up?

Originally Posted by Mochinbach

So was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up? I'm in B'ham and would love to meet a group of others planning their big trip.
Me and my OH would like to! But it will have to be before 29th October, as we are going then!!!

Last one was great in Oldbury (One and Two Halves), was a good pub as there was a place for the kids to go and play, and it was a big pub.

Anyone else interested

Last edited by Glenat; Aug 24th 2006 at 1:38 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glenat
Me and my OH would like to! But it will have to be before 29th October, as we are going then!!!

Last one was great in Oldbury (One and Two Halves), was a good pub as there was a place for the kids to go and play, and it was a big pub.

Anyone else interested
Lucky you! Not long to go now then! Great. Well let's see who else wants to meet up!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 1:13 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: West Mids Meet up?

hi i am from brum my husband and i lived in Dudley i came from ward end in brum we came to Melbourne in Jan this year its the best thing we did i wish you all the look in the world if you are planing on coming to oz which part are you planing on living/coming to
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shazmac
hi i am from brum my husband and i lived in Dudley i came from ward end in brum we came to Melbourne in Jan this year its the best thing we did i wish you all the look in the world if you are planing on coming to oz which part are you planing on living/coming to
We havent decided yet. Toying with either Melbourne or Brisbane at the moment.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

basil is an unknown quantity at this point

yes would be very interested in meeting up for some info as I am in the early stages of planning and any help would be gratefully recieved.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by basil
yes would be very interested in meeting up for some info as I am in the early stages of planning and any help would be gratefully recieved.
Soudns good. Well That's three of us!

Where abouts are you? We'll try and find a pub in the middle.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Count us in we would love to come, just let us know when and where. Thanks for the PM Glenat haven't checked the Meet-ups forum for a while.

Stacey and Jordan
Old Aug 30th 2006, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

We'd love to come again, but it's now a bit far for us!

Have a great time though!

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Count us in we would love to come, just let us know when and where. Thanks for the PM Glenat haven't checked the Meet-ups forum for a while.

Stacey and Jordan
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
We'd love to come again, but it's now a bit far for us!

Have a great time though!
Lol! Well we'll have to meet you in Perth instead then!

Shall we meet and the one and 2 halved in Oldbury again or would you like a new location?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! Well we'll have to meet you in Perth instead then!

Shall we meet and the one and 2 halved in Oldbury again or would you like a new location?

The One and 2 halves pub is fine with me. Have we decided on a date yet.

Stacey xx
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

Soudns good. Well That's three of us!

Where abouts are you? We'll try and find a pub in the middle.
South Staffs - so anywhere round Wolverhampton area is good for half way.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

South Staffs - so anywhere round Wolverhampton area is good for half way.
Is Oldbury ok then? It's just off Junction 3 of M5. Not too far?

No date decided. Want to me at the end of Sept?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

Is Oldbury ok then? It's just off Junction 3 of M5. Not too far?

No date decided. Want to me at the end of Sept?

Location ok can do around end of sept.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:21 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Location ok can do around end of sept.

I can make it then and Oldbury is fine for us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.