Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

West midlands meet up Tonight (Dudley)

West midlands meet up Tonight (Dudley)

Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default West midlands meet up Tonight (Dudley)

Just a quick post to let everyone know that the meeting is still on for to night

We will be getting there around 4:30pm for some food and staying until about 9pm if anyone is interested in joining us for a meal, coffee or just a drink we will see you there. Just look for a small Australian flag on the corner of the table.

would be helpful if you could post if you are coming as we have no idea who is coming at the moment

One & Two Halves
Wolverhampton Rd, Oldbury, West Midlands B69 2BH
Tel: 0121 544 9621

The One & Two Halves, Dudley just is right on off junction 2 of the motorway (M5)
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
attachment.bmp (586.6 KB, 58 views)
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:39 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all
Default Re: West midlands meet up Tonight (Dudley)

Hi Jon, you already know that we cant make it but just want to say hope it all goes well and have a drink for us as I'm really gutted that we aren't able to come, also Adam is getting better each day but they still haven't confirmed what it is probably wont know anything else now until next week as the doctors dont seem to work weekends not very good for a hospital but well what can you do. Any way hope you all have a good time and Adam and I will see you at the next Dudley meet.
Tina xxx
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunseekers
Hi Jon, you already know that we cant make it but just want to say hope it all goes well and have a drink for us as I'm really gutted that we aren't able to come, also Adam is getting better each day but they still haven't confirmed what it is probably wont know anything else now until next week as the doctors dont seem to work weekends not very good for a hospital but well what can you do. Any way hope you all have a good time and Adam and I will see you at the next Dudley meet.
Tina xxx
Give him our best and we will let you know how it goes, speak to you soon, PM me as soon as you know more

regards

jon
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

gillies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi JonJon,
we will be coming to the meet tonight, dont live far from you by the look of it, we live in kidderminster. Will see you later.
Mark,Gill and Sam.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:52 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonjon
Just a quick post to let everyone know that the meeting is still on for to night

We will be getting there around 4:30pm for some food and staying until about 9pm if anyone is interested in joining us for a meal, coffee or just a drink we will see you there. Just look for a small Australian flag on the corner of the table.

would be helpful if you could post if you are coming as we have no idea who is coming at the moment

One & Two Halves
Wolverhampton Rd, Oldbury, West Midlands B69 2BH
Tel: 0121 544 9621

The One & Two Halves, Dudley just is right on off junction 2 of the motorway (M5)
Hi John, Sorry mate won't be able to make it, I thought it was on for tomorrow, really wanted to meet up with everyone
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gillies
Hi JonJon,
we will be coming to the meet tonight, dont live far from you by the look of it, we live in kidderminster. Will see you later.
Mark,Gill and Sam.
look forward to seeing you there
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Hi John, Sorry mate won't be able to make it, I thought it was on for tomorrow, really wanted to meet up with everyone
sorry you can not make it will let you know how it goes
Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

hi
we came but there was absolutely no where to park
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coffeebean
hi
we came but there was absolutely no where to park
so sorry you were unable to park we were stilling just in side the doors, overall there were 8 of us and not a bad night

speak to you soon

jon
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:25 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonjon
so sorry you were unable to park we were stilling just in side the doors, overall there were 8 of us and not a bad night

speak to you soon

jon
Glad you had a good night, sorry couldn't make it.

Suni
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi my name is Stacey and me and my husband are new to brits Expats. We come from the west Midlands and missed the meet up, but would like to go on one. So hopefully if there is another one we will be able to go. Would like to meet other's who are going to Aus. Hope to go to Aus end of 2006/ beginning of 2007

Thank you
Stacey
Old Feb 27th 2006, 4:13 pm
Life's a gamble

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi my name is Stacey and me and my husband are new to brits Expats. We come from the west Midlands and missed the meet up, but would like to go on one. So hopefully if there is another one we will be able to go. Would like to meet other's who are going to Aus. Hope to go to Aus end of 2006/ beginning of 2007

Thank you
Stacey
Wecome to the
MAD HOUSE
Just keep an eye on here I'm sure there'll be one soon

Suni