Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

west coast eagles

west coast eagles

Old Sep 6th 2003, 8:51 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default west coast eagles

the "murder of crows " murdered the west coast Eagles,...... MM
Old Sep 6th 2003, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Oh no bum !!!! Well i was at work so i didnt get to see the game , but yes hubby said we got slaughtered .
Joanne
Old Sep 6th 2003, 10:49 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jopaulss
Oh no bum !!!! Well i was at work so i didnt get to see the game , but yes hubby said we got slaughtered .
Joanne
yes at the moment ,1/2 time in the collingwood -brisbane game , and brissy by a whisker.... MM
Old Sep 6th 2003, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

yes we are watching that one to , as not much else on telly
Joanne
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Re: west coast eagles

Did you know that the Eagles and one of the other teams aer going to play a match in London at the end of the season.

Go along if you want to get into the spirit of the game and have a perv over Ben Cousins.

Diane
Old Sep 8th 2003, 8:05 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got into a game of AFL watching the Swannies play Port Adelaide. Sadly St George didn't make the finals series of the NRL.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 8:10 am
owieb

Default Re: west coast eagles

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Did you know that the Eagles and one of the other teams aer going to play a match in London at the end of the season.

Go along if you want to get into the spirit of the game and have a perv over Ben Cousins.

Diane
The other team is the Dockers.

Go along and see if you can see Paul Haslebys bits hanging out!