Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

were are they??????

were are they??????

Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:47 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Question were are they??????

come on we need to hear a few more GOT IT's

there havent been any for a few days

just checked on the immi forum and none

jan xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:14 am
Just Joined

jimtracey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: were are they??????

We got ours! Got our Passports back last week with the much sought after Visa stuck rather neatly inside. All we have to do now is sell the house and be in Melbourne before 9th Aug! Everything being well we are planning to be there early July. Good luck to all who are still waiting
Jim
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:18 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtracey
We got ours! Got our Passports back last week with the much sought after Visa stuck rather neatly inside. All we have to do now is sell the house and be in Melbourne before 9th Aug! Everything being well we are planning to be there early July. Good luck to all who are still waiting
Jim

wow !!!!!!!!!

congrats

good luck with house sale

jan xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:32 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

We got this email from our CO this AM:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

I am pleased to confirm that all family members have now met the health requirement. Your file is currently being retrieved and delivered to me so that I can make a thorough and hopefully final assessment of your application. I will email you with any updates or further requests.

Please note that visa application processing times do vary depending on many factors. I can say that once all criteria are met, visas can be granted. Often this depends on how quickly applicants respond and the quality of the information they provide. Medicals can also cause delays, both in securing an appointment and with finalising the result.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXX

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre, Department of Immigration & Multicultural Affairs GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA 5001 AUSTRALIA

Hopefully that means sometime soon we might have a bit of good news???
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

Dear Mr XXXXXXX,

I am pleased to confirm that all family members have now met the health requirement. Your file is currently being retrieved and delivered to me so that I can make a thorough and hopefully final assessment of your application. I will email you with any updates or further requests.

Please note that visa application processing times do vary depending on many factors. I can say that once all criteria are met, visas can be granted. Often this depends on how quickly applicants respond and the quality of the information they provide. Medicals can also cause delays, both in securing an appointment and with finalising the result.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXX

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre, Department of Immigration & Multicultural Affairs GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA 5001 AUSTRALIA

Ah, that's not too bad then. Lets hope they sort it this week. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:38 am
one day rodders !!!

Dear Mr XXXXXXX,

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXXX

WOW

CONGRATULATIONS

you have been waiting for such a long time its fantastic to hear some good news

not long now

you deserve it after all the help and advice you have dished out (especially to us)

thanks

jan xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:40 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
WOW

CONGRATULATIONS

you have been waiting for such a long time its fantastic to hear some good news

not long now

you deserve it after all the help and advice you have dished out (especially to us)

thanks

jan xx
Cheers but no celebrating yet - she may want more info yet so lets not get too excited until we get "the" email eh?
Claire
x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:45 am
one day rodders !!!

Cheers but no celebrating yet - she may want more info yet so lets not get too excited until we get "the" email eh?
Claire
x
sorry i can get a little excited sometimes

good luck fingers and everything crossed

jan xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:46 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

sorry i can get a little excited sometimes

good luck fingers and everything crossed

jan xx
Thanks hun - I will keep you posted... although the Ashmore Ladies Wine Club is seeming more of a reality now!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:51 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

great news, that means it wont be too long now!!

regards

vb2
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:53 am
one day rodders !!!

Thanks hun - I will keep you posted... although the Ashmore Ladies Wine Club is seeming more of a reality now!
bet you can taste it
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:59 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

bet you can taste it
what the wine or the visa
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:00 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by WendyC
Ah, that's not too bad then. Lets hope they sort it this week. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
thanks Wendy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:03 am
one day rodders !!!

what the wine or the visa

i meant the wine but both
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:23 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

i meant the wine but both
oh god yes but I am not letting myslef get over excited just yet!