Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:46 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

The artep clan are finally off....we fly tomorrow night at 10.15pm with singapore airlines....the airline with hostesses as thin as pipe cleaners...grrr how DO those women do it????

I've yet to pack.. ....but its a bit tricky to do it until tomorrow as there's standing room only in this house. I'm doing it in the morning after the old man has taken the kids mattresses up the tip and I'll have room to open the cases!!!!!

We had our sort of leaving do thing on Saturday night...basically we went to the pub at 4...told all our mates that was where we'd be and drop in whenever you like. I was very 'restrained' with the booze....didn't want to make a complete arse of myself & blub non-stop
Almost everyone came...there was a few no-show-ers but it's times like this you find out just who your real friends are. Thankyou to 'pompeywill' + gang.....it was great to see you guys....good luck with the house!!!!! I'll pay you a visit when I come for my hols in Perth!!!! Also thankyou to Pauline + hubby for coming...I so hope your visas make an appearance soon & your house sells quick so you don't have that huge expense of validating for you all!

I'd like to thank all you people on here who have put up with my incessant whinging about my 'piggin' house!!! You've all been an amazing support to me.......I really don't know what I would have done without all your kind words encouraging me to be positive and not hire a hitman for my estate agent!!!!!!

To all you guys out there who are yet to get over that mammoth hurdle of your house sale then hang in there.....it WILL happen. If it can happen to me after all that time...then it will happen for you too....have faith!!!.......and badger your agents!!!!!!

Right Brissy gang... I'm on my way!!!!!!!!...

Petra xx
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:49 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Default Re: We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Petra,

Coooooollll!! That is so fantastic.... wow!!! I'm so excited for you.

Be good to hear from you on the other side.

We'll be in Perth on 28th April, wahey!!!

Have good flights.

Take care

Paul

Originally Posted by artep
The artep clan are finally off....we fly tomorrow night at 10.15pm with singapore airlines....the airline with hostesses as thin as pipe cleaners...grrr how DO those women do it????

I've yet to pack.. ....but its a bit tricky to do it until tomorrow as there's standing room only in this house. I'm doing it in the morning after the old man has taken the kids mattresses up the tip and I'll have room to open the cases!!!!!

We had our sort of leaving do thing on Saturday night...basically we went to the pub at 4...told all our mates that was where we'd be and drop in whenever you like. I was very 'restrained' with the booze....didn't want to make a complete arse of myself & blub non-stop
Almost everyone came...there was a few no-show-ers but it's times like this you find out just who your real friends are. Thankyou to 'pompeywill' + gang.....it was great to see you guys....good luck with the house!!!!! I'll pay you a visit when I come for my hols in Perth!!!! Also thankyou to Pauline + hubby for coming...I so hope your visas make an appearance soon & your house sells quick so you don't have that huge expense of validating for you all!

I'd like to thank all you people on here who have put up with my incessant whinging about my 'piggin' house!!! You've all been an amazing support to me.......I really don't know what I would have done without all your kind words encouraging me to be positive and not hire a hitman for my estate agent!!!!!!

To all you guys out there who are yet to get over that mammoth hurdle of your house sale then hang in there.....it WILL happen. If it can happen to me after all that time...then it will happen for you too....have faith!!!.......and badger your agents!!!!!!

Right Brissy gang... I'm on my way!!!!!!!!...

Petra xx
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Bodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really niceBodger is just really nice

Very best of luck. Have fun !
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:50 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky you, have a safe and pleasant journey!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:50 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Good Luck and enjoy your new life.

Michelle
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Aaahhhhh scary stuff Petra. - The packing I mean not the changing your entire life

Have a great flight, the Singapore girls might be skinny but are they happy and would you do that job. I wouldn't.

Hope everything goes well, and hope to see you August time
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:57 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Aaahhhhh scary stuff Petra. - The packing I mean not the changing your entire life

Have a great flight, the Singapore girls might be skinny but are they happy and would you do that job. I wouldn't.

Hope everything goes well, and hope to see you August time

Thanks for all your nice messages everyone!!!

I'm EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moneypen - yea the packing's gonna be scary......hmmm....nah I'll just chuck it all in... Nope I wouldn't do their job.......but I'd be happy being twice their size!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

YEEEEEAAAAYYYY, Go Petra!
see you this side of the world!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:14 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Good luck Hun all the best your are nearly THERE

Glad we came to see you off, if you know what I mean.

Hope you have a lovely flight...

Lots of love
Pauline and John
xxxx
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Boilerman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by artep
The artep clan are finally off....
Good for you.

We're off to Brisbane next week but via the US.

Have as good a flight as you can and enjoy your new life.

Maybe we'll bump into you at Woolies!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best Petra have a safe journey and keep us posted on how it all goes

With loads of luck see you there soon and thank you for all "your" support with house sale n stuff

Sue x
Old Apr 11th 2005, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

best of luck to you all, -hope it turns out to be everything you wanted.

safe journey,

jamie
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:09 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly time for the off then Petra! Proof if ever there was that good things come to those that wait (now patiently, that's a different matter!)

Hope the packing is the last hurdle! Safe flight and have a nice life!

Binbird
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck and Enjoy Yourselves!

Best Wishes
Jay
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

oh blimey,
i feel a weepy coming on.
i think theres only me left now....we all registered around the same time...you will all be out there and here i am still waiting!
Petra, have a fantastic flight, and enjoy the setting up the new home!

hopefully see you out there!!

sue xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.