Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we're on our way

we're on our way

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default we're on our way

I've just got in from working my last night shift for a month and in a few hours we'll be starting our journey to London to catch the plane to Melbourne in the morning.

After all these months of planning, panic and problems we are finally on our way to get our visa's stamped.

Got a few meetings lined up next week for work interviews so lets hope it goes well then the only reason we shall head back to the UK in 3 weeks is to arrange removals and get a few clean socks.

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:31 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: we're on our way

Originally Posted by anypan
I've just got in from working my last night shift for a month and in a few hours we'll be starting our journey to London to catch the plane to Melbourne in the morning.

After all these months of planning, panic and problems we are finally on our way to get our visa's stamped.

Got a few meetings lined up next week for work interviews so lets hope it goes well then the only reason we shall head back to the UK in 3 weeks is to arrange removals and get a few clean socks.

Can imagine just how excited you guys are. Have a safe journey & I hope Melbourne is everything you thought it was & more.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:38 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bordy
Can imagine just how excited you guys are. Have a safe journey & I hope Melbourne is everything you thought it was & more.
Have a great time and enjoy yourselve. It's funny but I feel excited for you. Any room in your suitcase for me?

Have a great time.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll post the pics when we're back

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:32 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anypan
We'll post the pics when we're back

Have a great trip Angela and Sean, look forward to seeing the pics. Take care.
Sarah
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip and look forward to reading your thoughts when you get back.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: we're on our way

We will be on our way next Friday, very stressed at the moment packing etc. can't wait to be actually on the way to the airport, at that stage everything will have been packed and we will have moved out of our house.

Good luck to you, maybe meet up at one of the Melbourne meets when you are settled.

Hope everything works out fantastically!

Mel