Wikiposts

Were New!!

Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:31 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were New!!

Originally Posted by CasG
Hello - do I know you ?
Hi Cas

Thanks for your reply.

How long have you been in Oz now?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:35 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Hi Cas

Thanks for your reply.

How long have you been in Oz now?
20 months....all the time here in Melbourne

Where are you heading (you might have said, but it's late and I've had a drink ) and what do you do ?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond repute

Hello - do I know you ?

No....don't worry...I was just speaking in general
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pommie Granite
No....don't worry...I was just speaking in general
Righto

Anyway....a proper 'hello' to you too then
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:55 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

20 months....all the time here in Melbourne

Where are you heading (you might have said, but it's late and I've had a drink ) and what do you do ?

I have family and a friend in Sydney so looking to come over next year to visit and take it from there.

I am a lady of leisure at mo as just finished renovating our house, but before that both me and the OH worked for Vodafone.

Think this is the problem we are going to face as customer serv/admin PA jobs are obviously not on the skilled list....boohoo ...

Bit early for me to crack the drink out...but you enjoy !!!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond reputePommie Granite has a reputation beyond repute

Righto

Anyway....a proper 'hello' to you too then
Hello back!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 2:58 am
Account Closed

I have family and a friend in Sydney so looking to come over next year to visit and take it from there.

I am a lady of leisure at mo as just finished renovating our house, but before that both me and the OH worked for Vodafone.

Think this is the problem we are going to face as customer serv/admin PA jobs are obviously not on the skilled list....boohoo ...

Bit early for me to crack the drink out...but you enjoy !!!
Thanks...best of luck to you

See you about
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:01 am
Banned

Thanks...best of luck to you

See you about
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Tigersanne is a jewel in the roughTigersanne is a jewel in the roughTigersanne is a jewel in the roughTigersanne is a jewel in the roughTigersanne is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Were New!!

Hi

We are new and just wanted to say hi..!!!

Hi and welcome