Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Were is 'I'm a celeb get me out of here' jungle??

Were is 'I'm a celeb get me out of here' jungle??

Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Were is 'I'm a celeb get me out of here' jungle??

Was just wondering where it was filmed as Ant and Dec are rumoured to stay at the V***** (Posh hotel, in Gold Coast). Is it South of Brisbane or North??

Anyone know??

Whoops...where!!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were is 'I'm a celeb get me out of here' jungle??

Originally Posted by sammyg
Was just wondering where it was filmed as Ant and Dec are rumoured to stay at the V***** (Posh hotel, in Gold Coast). Is it South of Brisbane or North??

Anyone know??

Whoops...where!!!!!
It is northern NSW not far from Murwillumbah / Tweed heads.

Crystal creek I think.

G
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know??

Whoops...where!!!!!
North NSW, behind Bangalow from memory. Hardly a "jungle".

WW
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...it never did look like a jungle did it, more like bushland as it is!!

s
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:15 am
Just Joined

gillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant future

hi sammy
the hotel is on gold coast, next to sea world, but they film south of gold coast. i think it starts on 12th november, so us girlies are going to stalk ant & dec!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:27 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We've already had a rekkie trip into the hotel,next up,pics of the 'D'List celebs at Fishos then i can sell them to the press for the price of a local beer!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know??

Whoops...where!!!!!
Its filmed at a place called Dungay which is near Murwillumbah, just south of the Queensland/NSW border. Ant and Dec and all the celebs stay at the Versace Hotel near to Sea World on the Gold Coast.