We're Here

Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Lori&Andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We're Here

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all those who answered our questions before our arrival in October. Feel bad for not having been on here for what seems like an age. We are now in a rented house in Woombye on the Sunshine Coast, were intending to be nearer Brisbane but Andy landed a contract with a local council so here we are until the end of June.

Is anyone else close to us at all we're 10 mins from Buderim, 15 from Maroochydore and 5 minutes from Nambour?

Would love to hear from some ex-pat-ers nearby I am going out of my mind with boredom and having too much time to think and am having a period of regretting being here at all. I know it's normal but it still doesn't feel nice all the same

Lori
Old Jan 7th 2005, 5:02 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: We're Here

Originally Posted by Lori&Andy
Hi everyone,

Thank you to all those who answered our questions before our arrival in October. Feel bad for not having been on here for what seems like an age. We are now in a rented house in Woombye on the Sunshine Coast, were intending to be nearer Brisbane but Andy landed a contract with a local council so here we are until the end of June.

Is anyone else close to us at all we're 10 mins from Buderim, 15 from Maroochydore and 5 minutes from Nambour?

Would love to hear from some ex-pat-ers nearby I am going out of my mind with boredom and having too much time to think and am having a period of regretting being here at all. I know it's normal but it still doesn't feel nice all the same

Lori
Hi Lori,

If you're not doing anything tomorrow there's a group of us meeting down at Wynnum. I know its a fair drive for you, just thought it might take away some of the boredom Expat meet details
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

Lori&Andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We're Here

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hi Lori,

If you're not doing anything tomorrow there's a group of us meeting down at Wynnum. I know its a fair drive for you, just thought it might take away some of the boredom Expat meet details
Thank you for that unfortunately we can't make the Wynnum meet today, but will defintely try and make the next one. Hope you all had fun (as you'll be there when I send this).

Lori