Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're Finally On The Rollercoaster to Oz

We're Finally On The Rollercoaster to Oz

Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're Finally On The Rollercoaster to Oz

Just wanted to say that our application for STNI in Victoria is being submitted tonight! Wow, now we're busy ordering copies of all the birth and exam certificates we lost during our time at Uni - must have gone up in smoke

Get this, a new birth certificate for my youngest cost me £8.50 when she was born, but mine is going to cost £13.50 - what are they bloody printing with - gold ink!!!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We're Finally On The Rollercoaster to Oz

Fingers crossed time!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:20 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Just wanted to say that our application for STNI in Victoria is being submitted tonight! Wow, now we're busy ordering copies of all the birth and exam certificates we lost during our time at Uni - must have gone up in smoke

Get this, a new birth certificate for my youngest cost me £8.50 when she was born, but mine is going to cost £13.50 - what are they bloody printing with - gold ink!!!!!!
Good luck with the application!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, I'm sure it wont be that much of a roller coaster and you’ll be there before you know it.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:30 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Good luck, I'm sure it wont be that much of a roller coaster and you’ll be there before you know it.
Cheers, I just hope it's not one of those rollercoasters that you want to get back on to the minute you get off