Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

were do i start with all these visa forms

were do i start with all these visa forms

Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

tuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant future
Default were do i start with all these visa forms

so were do i start i cot my tra the other week and had all the form sent through now for my visa 47sk/956/47p/80 this is all the forms my agent has sent me and half the questions are the same as on my tra i have got do i ask the agent to process all them forms again or do i send them all again
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:05 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: were do i start with all these visa forms

Yes you have to fill them all in, even though there is a lot of repetition with the TRA stuff. Boring and laborious but worth it in the end
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tuftey
so were do i start i cot my tra the other week and had all the form sent through now for my visa 47sk/956/47p/80 this is all the forms my agent has sent me and half the questions are the same as on my tra i have got do i ask the agent to process all them forms again or do i send them all again

heres what i did when i was first looking at all the forms;
sit down at a big table, with a glasss of wine, a notepad and some post its and a pencil.
get the forms in the order they need completing.....make sure you have the checklist separate from all the other forms.
then read the first one, reread, then read it again, make any notes you need, make notes on post its and write lists of things you need to do to help you complete the form. doing it in pencil first means you can change any errors.
make sure you do this with every form, then nothing gets missed.
you end up with several lists - things to get (eg, full birth certs), things to ask (on here or your agent!)...you see what i mean? stick a note on the postit and stick it on the form where you have to get something (like birth certs) so you know why you havent filled that bit in.
Try and do it when there are no kids around, no pets that will interupt, and the phone is off the hook!!
dont get drunk though.....

no, im not a control freak (exact opposite!) but i do beleive you need to be thorough when you are throwing over £700 at something!!

have fun
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
stick a note on the postit and stick it on the form where you have to get something (like birth certs) so you know why you havent filled that bit in.
I'm also in process of filling in the forms and getting docs to go with it.

The post it's are a great idea... going to do that as I don't want to miss out the questions I have already left blanks.

Thanks for that

James
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

tuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant futuretuftey has a brilliant future

just started with the 80 form now and it looks quite straight forward until i get to rest of them