Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're in another magazine!

We're in another magazine!

Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:40 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default We're in another magazine!

The Sunday Express (last Sunday just gone) did an article about returning migrants if anyone is interested?

They did an interview and came to take our photo. The article also featured a family returning from America and one from Spain.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:12 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We're in another magazine!

Originally Posted by janeyray
The Sunday Express (last Sunday just gone) did an article about returning migrants if anyone is interested?

They did an interview and came to take our photo. The article also featured a family returning from America and one from Spain.
This isnt meant to offend, so please dont take any, but if you are now back in the UK, why do you still use the forum, or have I missed something, and you are coming back out to Perth.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 2:17 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
This isnt meant to offend, so please dont take any, but if you are now back in the UK, why do you still use the forum, or have I missed something, and you are coming back out to Perth.
Lots of people who come back from any country still use this forum. No offence taken

I made lots of friends on here when I was in Perth and even got to meet up with some so it's nice that I can still post on here.
Some people even think it's good to hear another opinion about Australia rather than just from the ones who are emmigrating. many opinions and information can be priceless to some.

I kept sane on this site when I was in Perth so I like to keep posting. I'm on maternity leave so catch bits of it when I can !!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:09 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Is your article online? Do you know the URL? I'd love to read it.

Good luck - BTW, can I have your visa???
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:26 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by herrchook

LOL, nice call for the Visa
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:37 pm
home again, home again

Originally Posted by herrchook

Not a got a visa, I've got an Aussie possport!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:16 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Not a got a visa, I've got an Aussie possport!
Some people have all the luck!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

In the last mag you did, there is a picture of you and you look different in the 2 pictures. Were you the one with glasses? Must dig it out. God I must be a stalker
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:55 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

just been for an indian takeawy & was sat reading your article whilst i was waiting!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:27 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolie
Some people have all the luck!!!
...well she will have if she was born there, lol
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of people who come back from any country still use this forum. No offence taken

I made lots of friends on here when I was in Perth and even got to meet up with some so it's nice that I can still post on here.
Some people even think it's good to hear another opinion about Australia rather than just from the ones who are emmigrating. many opinions and information can be priceless to some.

I kept sane on this site when I was in Perth so I like to keep posting. I'm on maternity leave so catch bits of it when I can !!
I would love to read your article, how do i find it. Denise
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:29 am
home again, home again

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
In the last mag you did, there is a picture of you and you look different in the 2 pictures. Were you the one with glasses? Must dig it out. God I must be a stalker
I do wear glasses, and sometimes I don't!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Wow, I remember your first article.....about spending xmas abroad.....was it really 2 years ago now????????
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

That would be interesting to find out how you're getting on. Your opinions are always valid having viewed both sides of the coin.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 5:56 pm
home again, home again

Originally Posted by Zebra4
That would be interesting to find out how you're getting on. Your opinions are always valid having viewed both sides of the coin.
I will post you a copy of the article!! I know you'll LOVE to see it !!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.