Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We're at the airport

We're at the airport

Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: We're at the airport

Well done ,nothing worse than tired children that can't sleep.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:42 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Well Bobby has slept through the night, so we should be back on an even keel.
are you still at the friggin airport?
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Very good David
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:16 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walla1

must be BA flights
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:21 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
must be BA flights
Good evening Jac, can't stay long, but please tell Ged his team were lucky
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Good evening Jac, can't stay long, but please tell Ged his team were lucky

he told me your lot were singing "youre sacked your sacked" to souness (spelling??)

he cant believe it was a draw - he is mortified oh and he just told me you only had 10 men
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:26 am

he told me your lot were singing "youre sacked your sacked" to souness (spelling??)

he cant believe it was a draw - he is mortified oh and he just told me you only had 10 men
We did indeed and unjustifiably so, Walla bet me a crate of beer and gave me the draw
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:28 am
Account Closed

We did indeed and unjustifiably so, Walla bet me a crate of beer and gave me the draw

newcastle going to be knocked out at this rate!!

weve got chealsea today
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

How you doing Fraser, so when are you eventually going to finish your epic journey and arrive on these shores?

What caravan park are you staying at when you arrive? Have you figured out how you are going to get connected to the internet?
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:30 am

newcastle going to be knocked out at this rate!!

weve got chealsea today
Good luck for the game, have to go speak with you soon
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
How you doing Fraser, so when are you eventually going to finish your epic journey and arrive on these shores?

What caravan park are you staying at when you arrive? Have you figured out how you are going to get connected to the internet?
We're arriving Friday and staying at Chelsea Gardens, as for the internet I'll have to go cold turkey

Have to go
Old Aug 21st 2005, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

We're arriving Friday and staying at Chelsea Gardens, as for the internet I'll have to go cold turkey

Have to go
That should be just down the road from me as we are in Edithvale. I'll look out for the spiderman running about.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
That should be just down the road from me as we are in Edithvale. I'll look out for the spiderman running about.
I'm sure we'll bump in to each other before long
Old Aug 21st 2005, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

Good luck for the game, have to go speak with you soon

chelsea just scored - bugger - but what a crap goal