Went back to the U.K for a holiday - thoughts

Went back to the U.K for a holiday - thoughts

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Off2Oz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Went back to the U.K for a holiday - thoughts

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. It is good to see that we are "not alone" in our sentiments.

Nice to be back and seeing old friends on here.

Speaking to a Pommie couple at the weekend and they went back the same time and wanted to stay. It was a difficult conversation for us, but respect each others opinion. it's were you are happy after all, regardless of money, job, friends. So if that be the U.K then so be it. but as I stated it is not the right place for me presently.

I was thinking as I have met quite a few British people that I must organise another Sunshine coast meet. Why its summer. Anyone interested ?

Carrianne

We've been here four months now and would love to attend a meet. Count us in!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

noosawannabees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Went back to the U.K for a holiday - thoughts

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. It is goo
Nice to be back and seeing old friends on here.

Speaking to a Pommie couple at the weekend and they went back the same time and wanted to
arield to see that we are "not alone" in our sentiments.
stay. It was a difficult conversation for us, but respect each others opinion. it's were you are happy after all, regardless of money, job, friends. So if that be the U.K then so be it. but as I stated it is not the right place for me presently.

I was thinking as I have met quite a few British people that I must organise another Sunshine coast meet. Why its summer. Anyone interested ?

Carrianne
HI carriane'
glad to hear you are happy over here,where are you on the coast? We have moved here to Noosa 5 weeks ago from Stockport Cheshire. IF the meet is close to us we would love to come(We would have to bring our son as we don't have a sitter for him .

from the noosawannabees.