went AHC today

Old Feb 25th 2003, 10:58 am
Just Joined

jaymek is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking went AHC today

Hi guys,
Just thought i,d let you know i went to get visas today.Not as bad as i thought it would be:-
Arrived Kings X 6.45.
Got cab to AHC cost £6.00 arrived 7.00.
Only two of us there at that time of the morning but well worth being early as by 8 o'clock there starting to cue up the block until you can see no further.
Got seen 9.10 ,all done & dusted by 9.15 (right miserable women behind counter bit tongue & smiled graciously).
Back in cab to Kings X another £6.00 (didn,t want to go on tube incase got lost).
Back on train & through my front door by 10.45 looking very pleased with myself.
Not a bad mornings work & certainly beat the agonising wait for a postman.
catch you all later.
JAY & MEKAYLA>>>>>
Old Feb 25th 2003, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

smiths2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: went AHC today

Originally posted by jaymek
Hi guys,
Just thought i,d let you know i went to get visas today.Not as bad as i thought it would be:-
Arrived Kings X 6.45.
Got cab to AHC cost £6.00 arrived 7.00.
Only two of us there at that time of the morning but well worth being early as by 8 o'clock there starting to cue up the block until you can see no further.
Got seen 9.10 ,all done & dusted by 9.15 (right miserable women behind counter bit tongue & smiled graciously).
Back in cab to Kings X another £6.00 (didn,t want to go on tube incase got lost).
Back on train & through my front door by 10.45 looking very pleased with myself.
Not a bad mornings work & certainly beat the agonising wait for a postman.
catch you all later.
JAY & MEKAYLA>>>>>

Ha, arrived Paddington 8:15, got tube to Temple 8:50, got to AHC 9:00, got seen 9:20, all done and dusted, had breakfast, back at Paddington by 11:00, home by 11:45!