Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Scottiew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Hello to any welsh rugby fans, I am living in Melbourne and does any one have any info were I can watch the games
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 2:33 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welsh Rugby Autumn Internationals

Originally Posted by Scottiew
Hello to any welsh rugby fans, I am living in Melbourne and does any one have any info were I can watch the games
Setanta sports/Fox Sports, both of which are on Foxtel.
www.setanta.com/en/AU/How-to-Subscribe/
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

leeh36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fly back to wales and come to my house

Lee
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

abertawe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Setanta sports/Fox Sports, both of which are on Foxtel.
www.setanta.com/en/AU/How-to-Subscribe/
Shwmae

This is driving me mad to. I live in Mount Eliza and it is impossible to see the games. The above mentioned I understand are not showing the Welsh AI games only the Saes.

There is a way of resetting your IP address to watch the BBC but not sure how good the picture will be. BBC are p*ssing me off because you can not even watch highlights.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

karlphillips is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought Fox 3 was showing the Wales vs Boks game this weekend?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

You may be able to watch it live on S4C's website and record it using Real Player. You can't use the watch it later facility as that is limited to Brit viewers. The commentary will be in Cymraeg.

Hwyl
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Wales V South Africa is on Fox 3 at 12:30 sat night/sun morning if you have Foxtel. infact between Fox 1 and 3 they are showing all the internationals being played on the weekend.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

abertawe is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh well looks like I'm going to have to ask Father Christmas for Fox for Christmas
Old Nov 5th 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

You could try this site to watch it on the net.
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?comp...pline=football

Hwyl
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone know if Fox showed the 6 nations this year?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Karl, They may have had the highlights on Fox but the live games were on Setanta
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Agghhh. Now have to check that my cable option includes Setanta. Thanks for this.

Do any Oz channels carry the the Heineken cup or EDF?

PS How does Gareth Cooper get to be first pick SH?????
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

dpwilliams is a jewel in the roughdpwilliams is a jewel in the roughdpwilliams is a jewel in the roughdpwilliams is a jewel in the rough

Setanta is a channel you need to subscribe to. Last year I subsribed for the 6 nations duration and then cancelled and I'll do the same this year.

I know they have Magners league games but I'm not sure about the EDF and HC games
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Again Foxtel has coverage of the heineken cup, but they don't show all the games over a weekend, just a select 2 or 3.

Haven't checked yet but does anybody know if Setanta or Foxtel have the Calzaghe fight this weekend? I know fox are doing the usual build up which would normally suggest they have the fight, but it was definately Setanta for the Bhop fight.

Probably end up going for JustinTV or the Norths leagues club as it's cheaper. Boxing in the afternoon eh!! fantastic.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Hi Smudger,
The fight is on Main Event on Sunday from noon Qld time. $49.95

It's on at the Pig n' Whistle at Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore as well. Sounds like a visit may be in order.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.