Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Welsh - hard? or stupid?

Wikiposts

The Welsh - hard? or stupid?

Old Nov 20th 2005, 1:38 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Welsh - hard? or stupid?

As a fellow Welshman, all I can say is, what a twat.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:52 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by diddy
As a fellow Welshman, all I can say is, what a twat.
I'd very much like to see this as a condition to all welsh entering England,perhaps they could perform some sort of op on the severn bridge as a alternative to a fee.Anybody sneaking in via Glos' would simply be shot! (after having thier Boll**Ks removed )
Don't you just hate the welsh rugby team!!!! Bloody henson is the worst,1 kick makes him a superstar and then he has a crap lions tour and moans about the management /squad lack of hair gel in NZ the blokes a utter tw*t.
Got that of Me chest! :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:26 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

hey, this one's easy...even without the evidence!

STUPID of course!!!!
Attached Thumbnails The Welsh - hard? or stupid?-sheepshagger.jpg  

Last edited by ROBnCAZ; Nov 21st 2005 at 7:36 am.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
:scared:

To be fair to the nurse, the patient is not actually wearing any eye-glasses!

Just an observation……….
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:18 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the anti-Welsh stuff. Good to see racism thriving on BE.

Paul.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Just a pity its not compulsary that would keep them off the sheep :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:53 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by john_w
Just a pity its not compulsary that would keep them off the sheep :scared:
Racism is a bit strong surely?
As an Englishman whos lived in the valleys for a while (late 80's.lovely) I can assure you that there are breeds of Man up there who know not the England is even there! As for the English/welsh thing .well it's all a bit of fun as a certain welsh comic says!
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:13 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by diddy
Thanks for all the anti-Welsh stuff. Good to see racism thriving on BE.

Paul.
Good god man....if you think this is racism...how the hell do you get on in Oz!!?? A day doesn't go by without some sort of pommie-bashing at my work! It's called banter

R
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
To be fair to the nurse, the patient is not actually wearing any eye-glasses!

Just an observation……….
Look again Mr.Niceguy.........on the patients forehead.

You obviously observed without your specs on.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 12:38 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I would say he's nut(less)s...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:12 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Ransi
I would say he's nut(less)s...
Glad to see it's being taken in the spirit it was meant!
Where do you get these avater things then Boys??
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Racism is a bit strong surely?
As an Englishman whos lived in the valleys for a while (late 80's.lovely) I can assure you that there are breeds of Man up there who know not the England is even there! As for the English/welsh thing .well it's all a bit of fun as a certain welsh comic says!
Hear, hear! A bit rich, Welsh people complaining of racism (and yes, I lived there for 6 years).

The OP sounds like a prime example of natural selection to me...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:08 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Hear, hear! A bit rich, Welsh people complaining of racism (and yes, I lived there for 6 years).

The OP sounds like a prime example of natural selection to me...
Good day to you Mr Healy!
Yes ,these people should go to the valleys if they want to hear racism.
also see some very rare breeds up round those parts too!
of course i'm talking about the animal life and the flaura and fauna!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Good day to you Mr Healy!
Yes ,these people should go to the valleys if they want to hear racism.
also see some very rare breeds up round those parts too!
of course i'm talking about the animal life and the flaura and fauna!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I hope you're not just contributing to this thread in an attempt to get out of buying that round at the next Bristol meet!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:44 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
I hope you're not just contributing to this thread in an attempt to get out of buying that round at the next Bristol meet!
Oh please......I would n't welsh on a round!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.