Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

well things are looking up

well things are looking up

Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Willow is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking well things are looking up

well you all had me wingling about freemantle raiders life in perth he was there for just over a month no job no house nothing going right seamed like everythign was aganst him well he left there and drove to Melbourne he as been in Melbourne 2 weeks he as now got a job and a job he wanted as well working in a bank all he as to do now is get him and me a house coz i will be out there in just over 5 weeks if all goes right i leave wet and windy UK on the 27th feb told him if he not got a house i will sleep in the tent he bought for his treck from peth to Melbourne my son says he will live in the tent in the backyard if we have one so peace for us hehe well hope to speak to you all again verysoon

all the best willow
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:29 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: well things are looking up

Originally Posted by Willow
well you all had me wingling about freemantle raiders life in perth he was there for just over a month no job no house nothing going right seamed like everythign was aganst him well he left there and drove to Melbourne he as been in Melbourne 2 weeks he as now got a job and a job he wanted as well working in a bank all he as to do now is get him and me a house coz i will be out there in just over 5 weeks if all goes right i leave wet and windy UK on the 27th feb told him if he not got a house i will sleep in the tent he bought for his treck from peth to Melbourne my son says he will live in the tent in the backyard if we have one so peace for us hehe well hope to speak to you all again verysoon

all the best willow
Hope everything works out for you. I'm in exactly the same boat. Caroline has gone out to Melbourne and I'm left here to sell the house and clear out our lives here. Will be in Melbourne by Easter, I hope, struggling to start a new life. Much like yourselfs.

take it easy

Carl
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: well things are looking up

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hope everything works out for you. I'm in exactly the same boat. Caroline has gone out to Melbourne and I'm left here to sell the house and clear out our lives here. Will be in Melbourne by Easter, I hope, struggling to start a new life. Much like yourselfs.

take it easy

Carl

Hi carl well i have been the one her to sell everything as all me and our son are taking is or suitcases we have decided to sell everything even the car and make a new fresh strat out there where we hope will be a lot better then the UK

all the best willow
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:42 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Willow
Hi carl well i have been the one her to sell everything as all me and our son are taking is or suitcases we have decided to sell everything even the car and make a new fresh strat out there where we hope will be a lot better then the UK

all the best willow
Again, we're in exactly the same boat. Selling everything and turning up with a suitcase full of clothes and a few treasured items (including ashes of our lovely dog!!). Might as well look forward. Nothing is as important as the people in your life. Is your partner going to the Melbourne meeting on Saturday? If so, I'll tell Caroline to look out for someone in the same position as her.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

hi carl im not sure if he even nows there is a meet on as he as only had limited acces to comp via internet cafes he is staying in a backpackers hostal at the moment so when he fones tonight i will ask him and please if you got the details send them to me so i can tell him when and where to meet

thnx willow (caz)