Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well that's it....

Well that's it....

Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:12 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well that's it....

Resigned from job, house on the market and going to book tickets for the end of June later tonight. OMG it is happening and I am scared :scared: :scared: Will definitely need a new when I get home from work!!!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:15 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well that's it....

Woo hoo!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Resigned from job, house on the market and going to book tickets for the end of June later tonight. OMG it is happening and I am scared :scared: :scared: Will definitely need a new when I get home from work!!!!

WOW!!!! Hits home when you get this far !

Chris
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
WOW!!!! Hits home when you get this far !

Chris

doesn't it just. Having heart palpitations at the thought of it all. The other half says "don't think, just do" It's like jumping into an abyss!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

doesn't it just. Having heart palpitations at the thought of it all. The other half says "don't think, just do" It's like jumping into an abyss!

we keep having panic attacks its such a big change, one we think is worth doing a hasten to add. Think sometimes an attitude like your other halves is right, maybe we look to deep and like the security of our 'comfort zones'.

Well all being well we will jump into that abyss with you and hopefully it will be a very soft landing!

Good luck Chris
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

good for you,where are you heading

tracey
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Carla is an unknown quantity at this point

That's fantastic news, out of curiosity what has your timeline been like? Enjoy your tonight you deserve it!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:29 pm

we keep having panic attacks its such a big change, one we think is worth doing a hasten to add. Think sometimes an attitude like your other halves is right, maybe we look to deep and like the security of our 'comfort zones'.

Well all being well we will jump into that abyss with you and hopefully it will be a very soft landing!

Good luck Chris

Thanks Chris. Happy landings!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by Carla
That's fantastic news, out of curiosity what has your timeline been like? Enjoy your tonight you deserve it!

We are heading out to Melbourne. We are going on a 457 Visa so time limits are not the same as for many others on this site as not applied for PR. Will apply once there and if we don't get it then............ 4 years time or before we will be heading somewhere else. Maybe SA who knows!!!!! I think that once you have made the 'jump' then not scared to do it again if needs be.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Look forward to catching up on this side Vanessa.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 1:27 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Wahey!! Fantastic news! Good feeling isn't it? :scared:

Good luck with the house sale.

Have many beers I'll be joining you since we got an offer at asking price on our flat today!! Yeah!

Take care and good luck

Paul
Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:17 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Chris
I'm the same, all of a sudden I think "What are we doing?" but then I've never been one to take risks so it's something new to me!

Cant wait though, just had an estate agent round to value the house and had good news, plus visa app is being lodged either today or tomorrow - YIPEEEE!!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Wahey!! Fantastic news! Good feeling isn't it? :scared:

Good luck with the house sale.

Have many beers I'll be joining you since we got an offer at asking price on our flat today!! Yeah!

Take care and good luck

Paul

Many congratulations on the flat sale, fingers crossed. I have decided now to start the drive home to beat the rush hour traffic and start on that bottle as soon as poss. Mind you it still takes about an hour and 20 minutes to do 15 miles!