Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well the shippers will be here in the morning!

Well the shippers will be here in the morning!

Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:03 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well the shippers will be here in the morning!

Its late and my head is full of **^%%$$£"! and I cant think straight, so what else can I do other than go on the BE site for somewhere to offload!

We fly out next wWednesday we leave our house, which we have had such good times in, (our home) for a place that we've never ventured before :scared: moving our daughters to the other side of the world, leaving our family and friends.....

Can someone just remind me why.... before they come in the morning to take all our worldly goods, not that we can turn back, nor if I'm totally honest want to, but just sooo frightened that our daughters will hate us for taking them away from their comfort zone.

Puss cat and pooch go on Thursday, hope they will be ok, pooch is sooo soft he is going to hate it,

When I think back to when I was sitting here next to the phone, in May this year, wondering whether or not I should phone the DIMIA to see if they had processed our case, and they had..... ooh that seems like yonks ago....
Trust me, all ye who have just been granted the visa, thats when the 'fun' starts then and boy does the time fly.....

We had a great leaving party, it was fantastic, that was well worth organising, we were all on a high, no tears, well not until the very end of the night!

I'm off to bed now, can't ramble all night, possibly speak to you next time from the other side of the globe, I think the pc will be gone tomorrow

ps is anyone else flying out on 10am Wed 9th from Manchester with Singapore Airlines????

good luck to you all still waiting.......
Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well the shippers will be here in the morning!

Originally Posted by soonbethere
Its late and my head is full of **^%%$$£"! and I cant think straight, so what else can I do other than go on the BE site for somewhere to offload!

We fly out next wWednesday we leave our house, which we have had such good times in, (our home) for a place that we've never ventured before :scared: moving our daughters to the other side of the world, leaving our family and friends.....

Can someone just remind me why.... before they come in the morning to take all our worldly goods, not that we can turn back, nor if I'm totally honest want to, but just sooo frightened that our daughters will hate us for taking them away from their comfort zone.

Puss cat and pooch go on Thursday, hope they will be ok, pooch is sooo soft he is going to hate it,

When I think back to when I was sitting here next to the phone, in May this year, wondering whether or not I should phone the DIMIA to see if they had processed our case, and they had..... ooh that seems like yonks ago....
Trust me, all ye who have just been granted the visa, thats when the 'fun' starts then and boy does the time fly.....

We had a great leaving party, it was fantastic, that was well worth organising, we were all on a high, no tears, well not until the very end of the night!

I'm off to bed now, can't ramble all night, possibly speak to you next time from the other side of the globe, I think the pc will be gone tomorrow

ps is anyone else flying out on 10am Wed 9th from Manchester with Singapore Airlines????

good luck to you all still waiting.......
safe flight and good luck
Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Good luck with the move, just remember why you wanted to go in the first place, better life, adventure for your children etc, etc.

Keep your chin up and remember BE is here and you can ramble until you can't ramble no more.

Sandra
x
Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:46 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

good luck our shippers are coming on the 18th aug and im having all them thoughts now even though we r not moving out there till oct

just start thinking of all the good times ahead and you will be fine

see you on the over side
lisax
Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move. I'm sure you'll work everything out and realise you have made the right descision.

take care,

jackie x