Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well lifes officially over, its happened, just like we knew it would..

Well lifes officially over, its happened, just like we knew it would..

Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Well lifes officially over, its happened, just like we knew it would..

I've been invited to the Tupperware party.......

I can't get out of it as the person holding the esteemed event is the first person who befriended me in the playground

Please, let me die............

Last edited by hevs; Apr 22nd 2004 at 10:24 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Well lifes officially over, its happened, just like we knew it would..

might not be too bad, you could always pretend you have an allegy to plastic ??!!

or follow a strict diet of stale food.............
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:27 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

i might try sticking my head in a bowl and seeing if i can suffocate. Very quickly
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:29 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well lifes officially over, its happened, just like we knew it would..

Why don't you apologise, that you have doubled booked and are extremely disappointed you can not make her party, but you have a quilting party to attend
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

you may be able to purchase the perfect size one at the party??

out of bad things come good, you may make an interesting friend, who also did not want to be there
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:30 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by walaj
Why don't you apologise, that you have doubled booked and are extremely disappointed you can not make her party, but you have a quilting party to attend
OH MY GOD!!!!!

NO, please, nooooooooooo
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by moomin
you may be able to purchase the perfect size one at the party??

out of bad things come good, you may make an interesting friend, who also did not want to be there
but thats just the thing, they all invite me to everything because they think i'm billy bloody no mates
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Tupperware

I got invited to a tupperware party a couple of days after moving into our house, my neighbour invited me and another friend of mine (also pom), well, we went and we couldn't believe how serious about it they were, we just sat there and laughed, it was so funny...
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by hevs
but thats just the thing, they all invite me to everything because they think i'm billy bloody no mates

heres hoping they do the same for me, i will officially be 'billy no mates' is that a national expression or are you from the midlands?
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

saaarfh midlands. A hole called Banbury. We used "Billy" right through school
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:37 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

If it was me going to a tupperware party I'd prob just embarrass myself totally 'cos I'd be amused by making the tubs 'fart' to get all the air out

Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by artep
If it was me going to a tupperware party I'd prob just embarrass myself totally 'cos I'd be amused by making the tubs 'fart' to get all the air out

i would probably end up getting p***ed and barfing in one
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

great plan petra, might get me out of being asked to host my own, actually i could have one and invite all the girls round from on here, Boo boo? Jolyn? Jay Kay? Badge? anyone want to come
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:41 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by moomin
i would probably end up getting p***ed and barfing in one
oh god, does that mean we have to drink wine from PLASTIC GOBLETS
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by hevs
oh god, does that mean we have to drink wine from PLASTIC GOBLETS

class on stick - or what

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.