Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well it's time to say goodbye......

Well it's time to say goodbye......

Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well it's time to say goodbye......

Just a HUGE thank you to everyone on here; we've met some fantastic expats through here that really have become great friends, but things move on and, with an expected 'busy' next 6 mths I've decided that its time to leave the forum (trust me it's gonna be like cold turkey - I'm shaking already)! The kids have settled in brillantly, work is good and life is becoming better with each day (mind you we're still having to put the hard work in)!

Pollyanna I still have your strawberry bits (nothing kinky guys so don't get excited), you'll have to give us a call as we'll be down in Brissy shortly!

Sue - get working on that visa and get your backside here asap! (oh and love to mum)!

Lacy - the flowers and balloon are still alive!!!!! Champers is coming with us on hol to Hamilton Island - fly next Wed's! You know you're most welcome to visit anytime!

Many and Cliff - call me, we have to talk clinical governance and dodgy T shirts! (but after my holiday)!

Debbiemc - I see you almost everyday!

To Grayling, Fluffy, Bixxy, Soapy, Cresta, Susie, Wendy and everyone else I've forgotten, a massive thanks for keeping me entertained and just giving the best advice ever.

Will check in every so often to make sure you're all still ok! Take care lots love annie XXXX
Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:14 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well it's time to say goodbye......

Originally Posted by glittababe
Just a HUGE thank you to everyone on here; we've met some fantastic expats through here that really have become great friends, but things move on and, with an expected 'busy' next 6 mths I've decided that its time to leave the forum (trust me it's gonna be like cold turkey - I'm shaking already)! The kids have settled in brillantly, work is good and life is becoming better with each day (mind you we're still having to put the hard work in)!

Pollyanna I still have your strawberry bits (nothing kinky guys so don't get excited), you'll have to give us a call as we'll be down in Brissy shortly!

Sue - get working on that visa and get your backside here asap! (oh and love to mum)!

Lacy - the flowers and balloon are still alive!!!!! Champers is coming with us on hol to Hamilton Island - fly next Wed's! You know you're most welcome to visit anytime!

Many and Cliff - call me, we have to talk clinical governance and dodgy T shirts! (but after my holiday)!

Debbiemc - I see you almost everyday!

To Grayling, Fluffy, Bixxy, Soapy, Cresta, Susie, Wendy and everyone else I've forgotten, a massive thanks for keeping me entertained and just giving the best advice ever.

Will check in every so often to make sure you're all still ok! Take care lots love annie XXXX
Good bye .........??............. mm
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well it's time to say goodbye......

Close the airports, circle the ports.......I think she's scarpering back to the UK again.

Annie, I'm really pleased you are all settling this time round. Maybe no more ping pong eh ?

If you're ever in need of a bone, you know where to find me

Good onya lass
Old Oct 26th 2006, 1:31 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Well it's time to say goodbye......

Good Luck GB, thanks for the great thread on self packing etc.
All the best, Kat xxx