Reload this Page >

well, its snowing in London :D

Wikiposts

well, its snowing in London :D

Old Jan 7th 2003, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

guyguy2003 is on a distinguished road
Default well, its snowing in London :D

Hehe its been so long since i've seen snow.
I did a little snow doll and now im looking out the window its getting stronger and stronger

The funny thing is - it feels less cold outside than the last days!
Old Jan 7th 2003, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, The good thing about snow is that it covers up all the filth we live amongst and makes everything look crisp and clean.
Old Jan 7th 2003, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Default :)

It is beutiful isnt it?
and i went to sleep last nite (or day) in 6am, there was very little snow/frost on the cars in the street. woke up at 11:30 and what do i see? hips of snow! i wish it would snow here all the time
Old Jan 8th 2003, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jockney
Hi, The good thing about snow is that it covers up all the filth we live amongst and makes everything look crisp and clean.
Yeah, can't wait until the slush sets in, everything looks even filthier...........

ho hum,
Old Jan 8th 2003, 12:08 am
Just Joined

niki22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, down here its sweltering, have had to shut all doors and windows on the night air due to a huge electrical storm thats blacked out a large portion of this city, so sitting in a stark contrast to you two....
Old Jan 8th 2003, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Shikse
Yeah, can't wait until the slush sets in, everything looks even filthier...........

ho hum,
All good things come to an end
Old Jan 8th 2003, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Default hey jockney

why r u do down?
have you had a fight with your landlord like i did?
trust me, as long as you got your health and you have options,
you shouldnt feel so depressed.
Old Jan 8th 2003, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hey jockney

At the rate it's snowing now here in Derbyshire, we're going to be stuck in for days..
My 7 year old is very excited!!!. (...now where did I put that sledge!)

Mash...

Originally posted by guyguy2003
why r u do down?
have you had a fight with your landlord like i did?
trust me, as long as you got your health and you have options,
you shouldnt feel so depressed.
Old Jan 8th 2003, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Default i think its the end of snow for london tho :(

Old Jan 8th 2003, 5:12 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jockney
That is problem with Londoners sod up anywhere they live , its people that cause filth not places.

Old Jan 8th 2003, 7:04 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
That is problem with Londoners sod up anywhere they live , its people that cause filth not places.

I have to agree with you there. London if a filthy city. I used to live in Stoke Newington, sometimes the streets were ankle deep in rubbish. The streets were literaly paved with empty cans of Tennents Super. Couldn't livere there again.
Old Jan 9th 2003, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by renth
I have to agree with you there. London if a filthy city. I used to live in Stoke Newington, sometimes the streets were ankle deep in rubbish. The streets were literaly paved with empty cans of Tennents Super. Couldn't livere there again.
I still live in London and the filth is getting worse and it's not just a 'City' problem. Last summer my husband was on his way to a beautiful fishing spot near Dobbs Weir in Hertfordshire and came across a party of about 20 Eastern European folk having a picnic in the forest - what a lovely idea, you may say! Well, on his way back from fishing, later that afternoon, the vacated picnic spot was completely awash with their rubbish, bottles, cans, left over food, BBQ tins, the lot! Now, that makes my blood boil.................along with chewing gum on the pavement........

P.S. He didn't catch anything that day, reckons the Eastern Europeans are fishing and eating all the fish stocks......well that's his excuse!
Old Jan 9th 2003, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

I must say i agree, i thought its dirty in Israel but London is much worse!
And you are right, its the people, but also the government and the companies for example the tube and BR, I never saw a bin on a tube station or on a tube train!!
and I think some awareness from the government who would put some commercials against it and incurage peopel to keep the city clean would do some good.
Ofcourse, if people would get fined for dropping litter on the street things would be better.
Old Jan 9th 2003, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by guyguy2003

And you are right, its the people, but also the government and the companies for example the tube and BR, I never saw a bin on a tube station or on a tube train!!.
The bins have been absent from the tube and trains in London since the IRA bombings.
Old Jan 9th 2003, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Yes, unfortunatley rubbish was not the only thing being put into innocent bins.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.