Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well i thought it was funny !!

Well i thought it was funny !!

Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:41 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well i thought it was funny !!

A woman living down south(for arguments sake,say Essex) was drinking in a pub.
Her eyes were drawn to a bloke wearing wellies(for arguments sake ,say he was from Ireland)with a label on each wellie, saying L&R.
Intregued by this, the woman went up to the bloke and asked about the L&R label son his wellies.
"Well",the bloke explained, "cos i'm a bit thick, the L stands for Right foot, and the L stands for left foot".
" Oh" ,said the woman from the south.
" Does that explain why i have a label saying C&A, on my knickers?.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:45 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well i thought it was funny !!

Originally posted by Arron
Her eyes were drawn to a bloke wearing wellies(for arguments sake ,say he was from Ireland)with a label on each wellie, saying L&R.
Intregued by this, the woman went up to the bloke and asked about the L&R label son his wellies.
"Well",the bloke explained, "cos i'm a bit thick, the L stands for Right foot, and the L stands for left foot".
must be a manc thing
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

that is soooooooo old....but i still laugh!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

arlene
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:47 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well i thought it was funny !!

Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:51 pm

A very nasty man(for arguments sake say Harold Shipman) was eating a curry in prison.
The prison officer asked "did you enjoy your curry ?"
" Great, but i could have murdered a nan"
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

A very nasty man(for arguments sake say Harold Shipman) was eating a curry in prison.
Are all your jokes in such bad taste ?

Keep it up.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

confussed on both of them..... lol....

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by slowmacro
confussed on both of them..... lol....

kayleigh
x
Lot of blondes around.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:57 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Lot of blondes around.
..steady!!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:58 pm
Dumb Blonde

I want out is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bix
Are all your jokes in such bad taste ?

Keep it up.
I've got one about some people (from China say) but dare not tell for fear of getting crucified or worse still banned
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

what`s the difference between a dog being hit by a car and a spuds supporter being hit by a car? you`ll find skid marks in front of the dog
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

do they mean lots of blonds around

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 10:03 pm

Originally posted by wengerboy
what`s the difference between a dog being hit by a car and a spuds supporter being hit by a car? you`ll find skid marks in front of the dog

Old Feb 13th 2004, 10:06 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by I want out
I've got one about some people (from China say) but dare not tell for fear of getting crucified or worse still banned
c`mon iwo sound off like u gotta pair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.