Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Well Haka me we got em

Well Haka me we got em

Old Aug 5th 2003, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

tezzabart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well Haka me we got em

Computer has been off for a while,so just to say we are picking up our PR visa's tomorrow 5 weeks after lodging app!
Many thanks to Cori at four Corners and off we go on the 27th Aug
The Bartlett's
Old Aug 5th 2003, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Well Haka me we got em

Originally posted by tezzabart
Computer has been off for a while,so just to say we are picking up our PR visa's tomorrow 5 weeks after lodging app!
Many thanks to Cori at four Corners and off we go on the 27th Aug
The Bartlett's

Fab news, can you remind us where party is on 16th and will join you for drink or two!!

Old Aug 5th 2003, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulatios and good luck!
Keep us posted on your next chapter!

Have a good trip
Old Aug 5th 2003, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Swifts
Fab news, can you remind us where party is on 16th and will join you for drink or two!!

were at the south western arms I think, I always seem to get the name wrong, It's in Adalaide road portswood right next to ST Deny's station
Old Aug 6th 2003, 9:44 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

were at the south western arms I think, I always seem to get the name wrong, It's in Adalaide road portswood right next to ST Deny's station
Good to hear things on on track. You're also very clever getting Tori and co to go over first and sort things out for you.

Hope it goes well....
Old Aug 6th 2003, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by southerner
Good to hear things on on track. You're also very clever getting Tori and co to go over first and sort things out for you.

Hope it goes well....
Yeh we have allready had some pictures of the drive they did from christchurch to nelson,not a car insight on the road.
As for sorting stuff out,Tori phoned us on monday a little upset as it seems Nelson was shut on sunday,and there's probably no starbucks either
Tezza
Old Aug 7th 2003, 8:15 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh we have allready had some pictures of the drive they did from christchurch to nelson,not a car insight on the road.
As for sorting stuff out,Tori phoned us on monday a little upset as it seems Nelson was shut on sunday,and there's probably no starbucks either
Tezza
No Starbucks, that great!!! My faith in human nature is restored.

Tell her to try Lambrettas instead, they do great pizzas too.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by southerner
No Starbucks, that great!!! My faith in human nature is restored.

Tell her to try Lambrettas instead, they do great pizzas too.
Hi

Just to let you know we have tried Lambrettas!! And the Boat shed and numerous others, Nelson is a wondeful place just wished we had a moved a few years back might have been able to afford a house here then!! Busy attending open homes and trawling the net looks like a best option will be to buy a section and build our own......

Have fun
Tori
Old Aug 18th 2003, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news on your visas. Is your wife already out there then? Wish I could leave now and leave hubby behind to sell the house!

Good luck and keep in touch.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 10:18 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck!
Old Aug 18th 2003, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by tinaj
Great news on your visas. Is your wife already out there then? Wish I could leave now and leave hubby behind to sell the house!

Good luck and keep in touch.
This is exactly what I'm doing. Me and my 4 year old daughter are flying out to Melbourne on the 17th September, and him outdoors is staying here until the house has sold.
We haven't put it on the market yet, but as our place is at the top end of the first home buyers market, we're hoping it sells quickly (buyers, please don't disappoint me!!)

Hoping he'll be in Oz for Christmas