Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Welcome to your new home. For Polly and The Bloke

Welcome to your new home. For Polly and The Bloke

Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Welcome to your new home. For Polly and The Bloke

Poll and Carl are picking up the keys as i type. As most of us know this is a massive move for them both for different reasons.

I'd just like to send big hugs to you both for your new start.

Oh and please don't kill each other over who's stuff goes where
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:57 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to your new home. For Polly and The Bloke

All the best to Poll and the Bloke...I haven't been following the story though - they're not moving to Melbourne are they?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:07 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jayr
All the best to Poll and the Bloke...I haven't been following the story though - they're not moving to Melbourne are they?

No, they're just moving within Brissie, Jayr.

MrPR and I are just about to leave for a fun day of moving boxes, etc, with P & TB! And it's raining (on and off)!!

Hope you've got the ready for this arvo, Poll!

Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:24 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good luck in your new abode Poll & Carl.
Hope the lettuce is cheap at your local Woolworths & all the local grog shops sell old speckled hen.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:40 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Poll and Carl!!!

We also settle today on our new place and should be doing the big move Saturday.

TT

Originally Posted by hevs
Poll and Carl are picking up the keys as i type. As most of us know this is a massive move for them both for different reasons.

I'd just like to send big hugs to you both for your new start.

Oh and please don't kill each other over who's stuff goes where
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:44 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh, good luck with the move, and have fun arranging everything!!

Btw, is it far from the old place? Completly different suburb?

Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Computer going off now......so just before I switch off (in case we can't get back on later)
THANKS TO LINDA, AND TO MR & MRS PROOFREADER - Box carriers extraordinaire!!!!

Full update sometime....!!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:22 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Computer going off now......so just before I switch off (in case we can't get back on later)
THANKS TO LINDA, AND TO MR & MRS PROOFREADER - Box carriers extraordinaire!!!!

Full update sometime....!!!

Will call as soon as I can get away from work to come and help out!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:27 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the move Poll and Carl, I'm sure you'll be very happy in your new home.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:37 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good luck in your new abode Poll & Carl.
Hope the lettuce is cheap at your local Woolworths & all the local grog shops sell old speckled hen.
I'm reconing that was the 1st thing Polly checked out before choosing the house.

Good luck Guys I hope it is really great for you both

Kala
Old Apr 8th 2005, 9:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best guys. Hope this move finally makes you feel at home Poll
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:03 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, hope it's all you dreamed it would be.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, good luck and much happiness in your new nest!!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:05 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Aww, good luck and much happiness in your new nest!!!

I've seen the new house and I can confirm its a real beaut!
Back around tomorrow to help unpack and christen the new place
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Hope all went well today Polly. So sorry I couldn't make it. The other half is on a course in the city and had the car, so I did boring stuff like tried to find a job using the old job websites! I'm not sure if Shecha managed to help but, I'd asked her to pass on apologies as I didn't get your no. the other day. See you soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.