Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Brisbane Pollyana!!

Welcome To Brisbane Pollyana!!

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 5:25 am
Just Joined

alex_blunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Welcome To Brisbane Pollyana!!

Just a little note to my bestest mate who is now on the other side of the world!! I want to wish you all the luck and happiness in the world! You know that I am ALLWAYS here for you back in cold old England and am only a day away!

By the way this is a fantastic forum thingy! I think I might use it too!!!

Loadsa love! Your bestest mate!

Alex xxx :scared:
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Brisbane Pollyana!!

Originally posted by alex_blunt
Just a little note to my bestest mate who is now on the other side of the world!! I want to wish you all the luck and happiness in the world! You know that I am ALLWAYS here for you back in cold old England and am only a day away!

hehe watch out! You might get addicted! :scared: Larissa
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 11:18 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure I speak for many on this forum wishing Pollyana the best of luck in Brisbane. She has been a most helpful lady on this site and I look forward to hearing how she's getting on.

Have fun dear!
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 11:21 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Kentish Man I'm sure I speak for many on this forum wishing Pollyana the best of luck in Brisbane. She has been a most helpful lady on this site and I look forward to hearing how she's getting on.
echo that
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 11:47 am
WBB

i'll jump on that band wagon.

good luck polly

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hi Alex!
You sound like a great mate to have- I am sure your friendship with Polly will remain as strong across the distance.

Are you thinking of going out for a visit yet? All the stories on here will probably put you off
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 3:02 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Alex mind this board U get sucked innnnnnn and there aint much u can doooooooo.

Its good drug though, when U going for your visa then ??? or have you more common than the rest of us

Good mates are hard to find! Poly is only a day away go visit. :scared:

See ya and post soon.
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

What a cool mate

If Pollyanna misses anything about the U.K. I'm sure you'll be top of her list.

Tazzy
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 6:14 pm
Badge

I would also like to say welcome to Straya, Polly, and it's great that one of your mates has gone on and welcomed you.

Badge

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kentish Man
I'm sure I speak for many on this forum wishing Pollyana the best of luck in Brisbane. She has been a most helpful lady on this site and I look forward to hearing how she's getting on.

Have fun dear!
DITTO Well done Polly and Alex,it,s hard saying goodbye but good luck is easy and meant.With Polly's broom being a top of the range I'm sure the distance will be no object
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 8:57 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

A little bird told me that Polyyanna the witch got mixzed up with Fireworks celebrations so she may be a little late......lol

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Welcom to Brisbane Polly, although I hope you and the fella have something more amusing than expats to do

Anyway if you do get outside, its supposed to be nice and cool this week, mid 20's so enjoy yourself.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 12:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya guys!
Have just arrived in the Brissie internet cafe and found this thread running! Thanks Alex, lovely surprise!!!! See you got the hang of the forum quickly - well you have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get me away from your computer where expats has been running day and night! I think it must log in to expats automatically when switched on now!

Tazzy is right - whatever I miss, Alex will be top of the list - a mate like him is hard to find. Hope The Bloke is ready for the size of the phone bill!
Tina - Alex already has his ticket booked! He'll be out for the wedding in January to give me away (no one would pay for me!) so you'll meet him there.
Dotty - its lovely to be back here I must say, and the weather is breaking me in gently! The Bloke and I have found a couple of ways to pass the time over the last 24 hours, but I've now packed him off to work. The computer seems to have arrived unscathed, I just need to sort internet access now.

More later - must go now and book the broom in for an overhaul after the trip! Thanks again Alex, you little star - that was sooooo unexpected! Keep posting - you'll make some good mates on here!
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 12:58 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Polly, as dotty said, welcome to Brissy, have been out grocery shopping & have a load of stuff to put away, but will give you a call later to get the inside goss .
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 1:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good Mrs D, I've got an empty diary all week...... as for grocery shopping, I knew there was something the Bloke asked me to do..... I'll tell him I've been job hunting on the internet.....!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.