weight

Old Jan 8th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default weight

does weight realy come into it with medicals.If your overweight does it matter
thanks paulax
Old Jan 8th 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Default Re: weight

hi there
we had our meds in nottingham in november, was a little worried about my post baby chunkyness!!!
was not a problem at all, it is only an issue if your bmi is near or over 40 i think.

beth
Old Jan 8th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: weight

thanks for that i did the cambridge diet lost three stone quick now its gone back on just about to join weight watchersx
Old Jan 8th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tony s
thanks for that i did the cambridge diet lost three stone quick now its gone back on just about to join weight watchersx
I think their main concern is if you have a high BMI then you are more likely to have diabetes and heart disease etc. I think if you were classed as clinically obese you may possibly be tested for these. This is only a guess, not fact.
Nicky x
Old Jan 8th 2007, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Hi there,

had our medicals done, and my weight was mentioned, BMI 41..
the examining doctor said, Oz, may have an issue, but they would contact me... they never did ..

I immediatley went on a diet, JUST INCASE... and I've lost 5 stone since then.. hard but worth it.. really I should have done it, prior to the Medicals.. but there you go...

Good Luck...

Bonny
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Question Re: weight

thanks bonny.Congrats on your weight loss how did you do it x
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bonnybute
Hi there,

the examining doctor said, Oz, may have an issue, but they would contact me... they never did ..

I immediatley went on a diet, JUST INCASE... and I've lost 5 stone since then.. hard but worth it.. really I should have done it, prior to the Medicals.. but there you go...

Good Luck...

Bonny
Wow.....well done you !!
You should be really pleased with yourself!!
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

thanks bonny.Congrats on your weight loss how did you do it x
to be honest.. I'm friggin starving.. but until we get the "Yeah" from the immigration people, I will not let chocolate pass these lips.. lol lol

I cut out ALL carbs... not the atkins diet though... I still eat things like fruit salad, and cheese ... I love cheese... I ditched Carbonated drinks, and the weight loss was quick ..I drank loads of them daily.. I really miss fizzies, but I drink Britvik J2o's now, there's only 48 calories, in one of those...

I also eat alot of the Slim fast products, the Soups are gorgeous, and teh fruit smoothies are really tasty.. also the chocolate bars, are good, it allows you to be naughty but good..

I also use a crosstrainer every day but only for about 10 mins, can't spare much more time than that... 2 kids you see.. lol lol

it means alot to us as a family, and the thought of my weight causing us a problem, panicked me into doing something... so here I am, I'm not saying I'll still be this size in 3 years, but if we get our visa's then al well and good..

good luck

Bonny

Last edited by Bonnybute; Jan 8th 2007 at 6:03 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi there,

Good Luck...

Bonny
Hi Bonny just wanted to say well done on the weight loss. What an achievement. Keep up the good work.

donna & Neil
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:41 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

does weight realy come into it with medicals.If your overweight does it matter
thanks paulax
My BMI was 40 and the Doctor hardly batted an eyelid... Medical was done here in Sydney...
Old Jan 8th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

my bmi was 39 at the medical which the doctor said "was on the cusp"! However no other probs and ou visa was granted. Started to think about losing weight now as will be going over to Townsville soon and the thoguht of being fat in the heat getting all sweaty and not to mention trips to the pool or beach with the kids urrgh
Old Jan 8th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

I know it would have been "maybe" ok... and your right, no-one commented on it, as yet.. the doctor was fine, but said "they" may have an issue, even though she didn't..

as I say, I just didn't want to take the risk...

Bonny
Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest.. I'm friggin starving.. but until we get the "Yeah" from the immigration people, I will not let chocolate pass these lips.. lol lol

I cut out ALL carbs... not the atkins diet though... I still eat things like fruit salad, and cheese ... I love cheese... I ditched Carbonated drinks, and the weight loss was quick ..I drank loads of them daily.. I really miss fizzies, but I drink Britvik J2o's now, there's only 48 calories, in one of those...

I also eat alot of the Slim fast products, the Soups are gorgeous, and teh fruit smoothies are really tasty.. also the chocolate bars, are good, it allows you to be naughty but good..

I also use a crosstrainer every day but only for about 10 mins, can't spare much more time than that... 2 kids you see.. lol lol

it means alot to us as a family, and the thought of my weight causing us a problem, panicked me into doing something... so here I am, I'm not saying I'll still be this size in 3 years, but if we get our visa's then al well and good..

good luck

Bonny
Good for you - well done.

Can you please tell me what a vrosstrainer is? Sounds like a 10 minutes a day would be something I could do and keep up.

Sarah
Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

Bonny
Good for you - well done.

Can you please tell me what a crosstrainer is? Sounds like a 10 minutes a day would be something I could do and keep up.

Sarah
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sarah, this is a similar model to the one I have...

http://www.gymworld.co.uk/prodpage.asp?ProdID=2295

it depends, on what your looking for really, there are many many different styles on the market... the great thing, about them, is, that there is no impact on any of the joints, and it's exercises every part of the body, much like swimming... it looks like a ski machine.. odd, but great at working the whole body out... goto your local gym and trry one, before you buy one.. some people hate them.. I love mine..

I've used one every day since June... a little, often..

Bonny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.