Weet-Bix

Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

avroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really nice
Default Weet-Bix

Anyone tried any other brands like Oat Cakes and found them to taste anything like Weetabix?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:06 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weet-Bix

Originally Posted by avroncotton
Anyone tried any other brands like Oat Cakes and found them to taste anything like Weetabix?
Tried others and went back to Weetbix
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:08 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

They've just started selling weet a bix in supa valu ocean reef at 6.99.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:08 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Tried others and went back to Weetbix
I can't believe I caught you being unfaithful with another thread
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by worzel
I can't believe I caught you being unfaithful with another thread
I'm so sorry. It just happened.
It didn't mean anything...
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ransi
They've just started selling weet a bix in supa valu ocean reef at 6.99.
Oooh thanks ...a drive to Ocean Reef very soon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

avroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really nice

Where's Ocean Reef?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

They sell Weetabix in our local Coles.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:08 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Weet-Bix

Originally Posted by avroncotton
Where's Ocean Reef?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:45 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Where in Australia did you used to live Vash?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:20 am

gedge has disabled reputation

what's the answer, i need to know?
i've tried the uncle toby's ones and they taste foul, the Coles own brand are made of recycled cardboard
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:28 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gedge
i've tried the uncle toby's ones and they taste foul, the Coles own brand are made of recycled cardboard
you get weetabix in Coles up here but not called that but are in the familiar yellow packet Wheat Biscuits or summit...got a wee Union Flag on the front
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:34 am

Originally Posted by biggy
you get weetabix in Coles up here but not called that but are in the familiar yellow packet Wheat Biscuits or summit...got a wee Union Flag on the front
have you got a bowl and some milk you can spare me?
i'll be there for breakfast
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by gedge
I think we get the Sanitarium ones and they taste fine.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:01 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I think we get the Sanitarium ones and they taste fine.
yeah the weet-bix ones in the title, they're the only ones i can stomach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.