Reload this Page >

Weekly rentals in Sydney

Wikiposts

Weekly rentals in Sydney

Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough
Question Weekly rentals in Sydney

We have just heard that my husband's Aunt and Uncle plan to visit Sydney for a month at Christmas, as we already have my daughter and her boyfriend coming to stay with us, we really have no more room at the inn so to speak.

So can anyone offer any advice on apartments you can rent on a weekly basis in the city, or relevant websites. We thought this would be preferable to being in a hotel for a month.

Nanci
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

windsordave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weekly rentals in Sydney

Originally Posted by nanci
We have just heard that my husband's Aunt and Uncle plan to visit Sydney for a month at Christmas, as we already have my daughter and her boyfriend coming to stay with us, we really have no more room at the inn so to speak.

So can anyone offer any advice on apartments you can rent on a weekly basis in the city, or relevant websites. We thought this would be preferable to being in a hotel for a month.

Nanci

Hi Nanci

Let me know if you get any replies to this or come up with an answer another way. I have a whole bunch of relos coming over later in the year

Thanks
Dave
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Medina have apartments all over Sydney. http://www.medinaapartments.com.au/d...ced+apartments.

Or here for some more http://www.sydneyservicedapartments.net/.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nickyc
Medina have apartments all over Sydney. http://www.medinaapartments.com.au/d...ced+apartments.

Or here for some more http://www.sydneyservicedapartments.net/.
Thanks for your help, hopefully these sites will prove useful to Dave and others who have seasonal visitors as well.

Nanci
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nanci
Thanks for your help, hopefully these sites will prove useful to Dave and others who have seasonal visitors as well.

Nanci
They can usually be bartered down too for stays of more than a few nights. We went to Melbourne for work for a few weeks last year and managed to get a fair chunk knocked off the rate.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Un-Co
They can usually be bartered down too for stays of more than a few nights. We went to Melbourne for work for a few weeks last year and managed to get a fair chunk knocked off the rate.
Thanks for that, seems you can barter for most things over here, that's one thing I'm still getting used too!!!

Nanci