Weekend away

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:13 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weekend away

Well I've just got back from my weekend away with my bessie mate. We went up to London on Friday & stayed in one of the Thistle hotels within spitting distance of Lizzie's Gaff. We went & saw Saturday Night Fever & oggled all the fit chaps in it.....boogied along with them at the end of the show & generally had a fab time.

We did Harrods on Saturday.....we could have spent all day in there....it was fab. The customer service in there is second to none. Whatever you may be looking for...if you can't find it in Harrods...it ain't worth having!

Today was spent aquiring various items in Covent Garden with a Union Jack on it...

We had a brilliant time in London....spent some quality time together with my mate.....just wish we'd done it years ago.

So you ladies....if you have the time before you go....get a weekend away sorted with your bestest mate. Have some quality time with her without your kids....you'll have the best time and its something you'll cherish forever.

Petra
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:27 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Weekend away

Originally Posted by artep
Well I've just got back from my weekend away with my bessie mate. We went up to London on Friday & stayed in one of the Thistle hotels within spitting distance of Lizzie's Gaff. We went & saw Saturday Night Fever & oggled all the fit chaps in it.....boogied along with them at the end of the show & generally had a fab time.

We did Harrods on Saturday.....we could have spent all day in there....it was fab. The customer service in there is second to none. Whatever you may be looking for...if you can't find it in Harrods...it ain't worth having!

Today was spent aquiring various items in Covent Garden with a Union Jack on it...

We had a brilliant time in London....spent some quality time together with my mate.....just wish we'd done it years ago.
So you ladies....if you have the time before you go....get a weekend away sorted with your bestest mate. Have some quality time with her without your kids....you'll have the best time and its something you'll cherish forever.

Petra
So you spent the weekend getting drunk and shopping........
Isn't that what you 'ladies' do every weekend?
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:31 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
So you spent the weekend getting drunk and shopping........
Isn't that what you 'ladies' do every weekend?

.....you're only jealous 'cos you're not a 'lady'
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Petra

Sounds like you had a brill time, gotta plan a girlie weekend before/ if we go.

Chris
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:38 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Sounds like you had a brill time, gotta plan a girlie weekend before/ if we go.

Chris
Christ not another one!!!!
100% proof is artep.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:42 pm
....is FAB

100% proof is artep.
abso bleedin' lutely!!!!!!

.....jealousy will get you nowhere...
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

100% proof is artep.

Oh yesss another 1 at least, why should fellers haveall the fun!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 10:01 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Oh yesss another 1 at least, why should fellers haveall the fun!!!!
Too right!!! It's vital to spend some quality child - free time with your bestest mate!!!!!

On our weekend away we did all the things you just can't do with your fella. My other half would never have trawled round Harrods all day with me. If it'd been a museum yes...but shops....NO.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Petra
hiya petra,good to hear you had a good time with your best mate,what a good idea,really good mates are few and far between so its good to put some time aside for them before you go.
Not long now mate,you lucky thing,lol,bet you cant wait.
Best of luck and hopefully we ll meet up once we get there

tracey
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 10:25 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by scissors
hiya petra,good to hear you had a good time with your best mate,what a good idea,really good mates are few and far between so its good to put some time aside for them before you go.
Not long now mate,you lucky thing,lol,bet you cant wait.
Best of luck and hopefully we ll meet up once we get there

tracey
yep tracey.....you really have to cherish good mates as they are the ones who have been there for you and listened to all your whinges and like mine...been there to put you and all your brood up for a whole month before you bugger off and leave them!!!!

We have just over a week to go........can't wait!!! Look forward to meeting you in Brissy sometime soon!

Petra
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

yep tracey.....you really have to cherish good mates as they are the ones who have been there for you and listened to all your whinges and like mine...been there to put you and all your brood up for a whole month before you bugger off and leave them!!!!

Petra
Don't suppose there's any chance of cherishing good husbands who stay at home babysitting all weekend.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:22 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Petra

Glad you managed to fit in some "me-time" (for you, that is!) before you head off to Australia. I had 5 nights in Ireland with my best girlie friend over Easter. We are frequently able to enjoy shopping sprees so to spend some quality time together taking in some fantastic scenery, culture, castles, decent food etc was a real treat. Yup - I thoroughly recommend doing something for ourselves for a change!

Go for it girls!

Binbird
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by migrantoz
Don't suppose there's any chance of cherishing good husbands who stay at home babysitting all weekend.

You get to go to work don't you?? lol

seriously just as important for you, for myself whilst the kids were little has always been easier for me and I preferred to, but now they are more independant i want to go have some time out with friends.

ps.Hubby has had weekends away with friends. Would be nice to go away just the 2 of us but any one fancy 4 kids for weekend!!!!! oh and golden retriever! lol

Chris
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:19 am
....is FAB

oi you!! at least I didn't leave you with a load of household chores to do.....you got off lightly sunshine!

Petra (migrantoz's much better looking half)
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:16 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it called babysitting if they are your own children? Surely you are just looking after the children for a change as us ladies do on our own most of the time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.