Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weed Be Denied Visa??????

Weed Be Denied Visa??????

Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:43 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice
Cool Weed Be Denied Visa??????

Anyone out there have any idea how long weed stays in the system?? We have been asked for medicals but had a good laugh a few weeks ago (if you know what I mean ) and bit scared they will pick up on it!! :scared:

Don`t want a 30 minute howling session to spoil our chances!

Do you think DIMIA have a sense of humour????
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weed Be Denied Visa??????

Originally Posted by bigjugs
Anyone out there have any idea how long weed stays in the system?? We have been asked for medicals but had a good laugh a few weeks ago (if you know what I mean ) and bit scared they will pick up on it!! :scared:

The medicals dont entail dope tests. Its a chest xray, blood tests for AIDS and Hepatitus, a quick medical (sight, hearing, weight, feel for hernias etc) and thats it.

Unless your seriously ill or appear to have a leg missing or something that would affect your chances of finding work in Oz or be a drain on the health system in oz you pass the medical.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Yeah your lucky if they look at you properly.
Youll be fine. I was if you know wot i mean
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Be careful someone might GRASS you up.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:56 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice

Originally Posted by manxfamily
The medicals dont entail dope tests. Its a chest xray, blood tests for AIDS and Hepatitus, a quick medical (sight, hearing, weight, feel for hernias etc) and thats it.

Unless your seriously ill or appear to have a leg missing or something that would affect your chances of finding work in Oz or be a drain on the health system in oz you pass the medical.
Cheers for that, we can stop worrying.
p.s. how do you put the ticker factory bit on as we are 9 months off as well....medicals permitting obviously.
p.p.s I'll make sure I take my prosthetic leg along to the medical with me, they may not notice
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AndyD
Be careful someone might GRASS you up.
Oh dear Oh dear Andy
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:07 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a couple of weeks, I'll have a look on the list at work for you next week.(If you still need to know).You should be ok though if they don't check .Just don't get to spaced out before you enter that room!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:15 pm
Craig & Sarah

Originally Posted by lor
I think it's a couple of weeks, I'll have a look on the list at work for you next week.(If you still need to know).You should be ok though if they don't check .Just don't get to spaced out before you enter that room!
Cheers for that, and no, we'll stick to the beer until we've been!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:18 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for that, and no, we'll stick to the beer until we've been!
Not the same though is it!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:21 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lor
Not the same though is it!
(That me counselling and not encouraging before i get inched! :scared: )
Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Are you sure they dont test for drugs as we gave urine samples and im sure they detect it from them
Good luck anyway
Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And there was me thinking this was a thread about Bill and Ben migrating to Aus.......
Old Oct 1st 2005, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Customs at the airport will, right up until their dog sits down beside you....

WW
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

One time through Brisbane airport, I had my laptop swabbed

It got a bit scary when the woman who tested the swab came back and announced "Positive for ephidrine, but below the limit"

I was thinking "What??????????" when the customs guy going through my suitace said to her "Well, thats you isnt it!"

Seems she had a cold or something..
Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:12 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Just for your info...and not to freak you as I dont think it will matter...I had to cheak this out regarding a job I went for once. I have friend in health service she checked it out for me and the answer was 3 months...!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.