Weddings

Old Jan 24th 2004, 4:00 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weddings

Why do you get less time for murder than you do for marriage?

And do you all think I'm mad? Here I am, minding my own business and living a nice quiet life in front of the TV, when suddenly this mad pommy Sheila erupts into my unit, dragging a computer and assorted teddy bears behind her.
Next thing I know I've got a huge credit card bill to pay, loads of new relatives with birthdays I have to remember, her insane friend to deal with who rings up at strange hours, and she even wants to watch the TV sometimes! Plus she spends all hours on this forum thing, talking to people I've never met.

Now she tells me we have to go out next weekend cos there's a wedding happening, and we are the star attraction! Costing me a fortune, she's getting all stressed and keeps muttering about flowers and cakes, and one of the guys at work says I can't even apply for parole, once I'm in thats it for life!:scared:

Help! Any suggestions!! Or should I just have a word with that nice Amanda about her visa?!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 4:02 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weddings

Originally posted by The Bloke
Why do you get less time for murder than you do for marriage?

And do you all think I'm mad? Here I am, minding my own business and living a nice quiet life in front of the TV, when suddenly this mad pommy Sheila erupts into my unit, dragging a computer and assorted teddy bears behind her.
Next thing I know I've got a huge credit card bill to pay, loads of new relatives with birthdays I have to remember, her insane friend to deal with who rings up at strange hours, and she even wants to watch the TV sometimes! Plus she spends all hours on this forum thing, talking to people I've never met.

Now she tells me we have to go out next weekend cos there's a wedding happening, and we are the star attraction! Costing me a fortune, she's getting all stressed and keeps muttering about flowers and cakes, and one of the guys at work says I can't even apply for parole, once I'm in thats it for life!:scared:

Help! Any suggestions!! Or should I just have a word with that nice Amanda about her visa?!
Is that Mr Pollyana?
Old Jan 24th 2004, 4:07 am

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Cor you lot are quick off the mark aren't you! Don't miss a thing.

I was sort of hoping she'd become Mrs Bloke, but she says Mr Pollyana sounds better cos she's the bossy one!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 4:14 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I was sort of hoping she'd become Mrs Bloke, but she says Mr Pollyana sounds better cos she's the bossy one!
At least when Pollyana is on the forum she can't boss you around.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 4:16 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Just don't throw out the moldy cheeses or you'll be given a ticket of leave.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 4:20 am

She gets through the cheese too fast, doesn't get a chance to be mouldy. All sorts of funny stuff in the fridge now that I never heard of before - whats wrong with basic Cheese after all!

And she still nags away at me, and talks a load of rubbish, when she's on the forum - have to keep turning the telly up to drown her out!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice
Default Re: Weddings

Originally posted by The Bloke Help! Any suggestions!! Or should I just have a word with that nice Amanda about her visa?!
Get hold of a ute for her (not too flash a one but make sure it's clean) and show her where Birdsville is on the map.

By the time she's back, the cricket will be over.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 7:43 am

Eerr! she wants to watch the cricket
Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:44 am
WBB

She gets through the cheese too fast, doesn't get a chance to be mouldy. All sorts of funny stuff in the fridge now that I never heard of before - whats wrong with basic Cheese after all!

And she still nags away at me, and talks a load of rubbish, when she's on the forum - have to keep turning the telly up to drown her out!

i agree on the cheese issue, but i think you might be in a spot of bother when she reads the second paragraph.

BTW welcome to the forum.

Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Teddies? I thought it was all trouser snakes??
Old Jan 24th 2004, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Hello Mr Pollyana

Looking forward to meeting you and Polly at the end of February.

Hope you have a great day for your wedding. We can't wait to see the photos!

Regards
Old Jan 24th 2004, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I'd like ot wish you all the best, and i hope you are as happy as me and my man.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 12:07 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

All the best for you and Polly both next week and in the future.

Remember, Pom sheilas make good wives even if they have to be taught how to wrestle gators!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 12:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

welcome BLOKE! you certainly know how to pick a good un, stealing all our loveliest sheilas and dragging them (by the hair in that macho ozzie way no doubt) 12000 miles, the pomms will never forgive ya. Enjoy it mate, worry about the visa bills later
Hevs xxx
Old Jan 24th 2004, 12:17 pm
Badge

hello mate

I'll see you in Brissy Saturday.

I might even gatecrash your stag night, and shout you a beer.

Let me get this right, Ford, yes?

Badge

:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.