Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Wikiposts

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Old Jun 13th 2004, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: beautiful

Originally posted by Ulujain
Greek. Before the British, we were.
mmm so ý bet you enjoy your dolma and baklava
Simone, I am pretty good at spotting nationalities. Thought funnily enough I always get mistake for a dutch or finnish person
Old Jun 13th 2004, 9:11 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: beautiful

Originally posted by debsy
mmm so ý bet you enjoy your dolma and baklava
Simone, I am pretty good at spotting nationalities. Thought funnily enough I always get mistake for a dutch or finnish person
Both dolma and baklava are of Turkish origin, as is most of Greece's cuisine. just don't remind them of that.

I have a soft spot for baklava, and galactobourikou as well.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 9:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic photos! I want your wedding.....(although with Mr B, obviously )

Congrats on the impending patter of tiny feet too.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 10:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Originally posted by owieb
Here is our wedding album, as I promised in another thread! We got married in Perth in kings Park and it was just a fab day!

The format of the album is slightly different to a more traditional photo album in that all the pictures are printed directly onto the pages. So the pictures that I am posting are the pages.

The first and last pictures are on single pages, whereas the rest of the pictures are double pages, so you have to imagine you have opened a book/magazine and you have a left-hand page and a right-hand page! Hope that makes sense!?!

Anyway, on with the pics, I have about 17 to upload so it will take me a few minutes to get them all on!

Enjoy!

Wow

They are stunning. My wedding photos are crap. I look awful, hubby looks ok, my outfit does not do me any justice whatsoever. At least I still have the hubby - LOL.

All the best with the bub - whatever anyone says, the pregnancy and birth are the best parts. The following years are brilliant but bloody hard work -:scared: Enjoy.