Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Wikiposts

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
It is not self-seeking, nor easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongdoing.
It does not delight in evil,
But rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, and preserves.
There is nothing love cannot face;
There is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, hope, and love;
But the greatest of them all is love.
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
:lecture:
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:39 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

http://www.ulujain.org/images/wedding.jpg

Me and my missus. July 1998
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 10:52 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain

lol!!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default wow

Absolutely stunning pics, the best i have ever seen, u both look fantastic, and congrats on your new baby.....have a great married life,jan hutchyxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 11:07 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: wow

WOW!! What gorgeous pictures, you look absolutely amazing!! Good Luck with married life, you both look very much in love and happy!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 11:30 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Brilliant pics - looked like a fantastic day!

Getting married in Perth in january too, andy chance you could PM your photographers details. They might be talented enough to make even me lookok!

Best of luck and congrats on the bambino!!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 11:46 pm
mickj

What a cute couple, just like me and the missus ! Next time, loose the waistcoat, there was no place for it in that pic, she was wearing black, and you had black and white

Old Jun 4th 2004, 12:00 am
mickj

Default Re: Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Mate ! Those are fantastic wedding pics, i thought mine was way out there with, but yours takes the biscuit, and the missus looks so cute and ravishing in that dress, just like mine did on the day. The sofa thing was wacky, and like you said, its different.

Someone asked, where do you go for honeymoon after all that? Well....the cities of love, that where we went, paris and venice, and what a blast it was.

Wish you a married life together, and a healthy baby, when the baby arrives

Originally posted by owieb
Here is our wedding album, as I promised in another thread! We got married in Perth in kings Park and it was just a fab day!

The format of the album is slightly different to a more traditional photo album in that all the pictures are printed directly onto the pages. So the pictures that I am posting are the pages.

The first and last pictures are on single pages, whereas the rest of the pictures are double pages, so you have to imagine you have opened a book/magazine and you have a left-hand page and a right-hand page! Hope that makes sense!?!

Anyway, on with the pics, I have about 17 to upload so it will take me a few minutes to get them all on!

Enjoy!

Old Jun 4th 2004, 12:31 am
o_0

Originally posted by mickj
What a cute couple, just like me and the missus ! Next time, loose the waistcoat, there was no place for it in that pic, she was wearing black, and you had black and white
Laff; that pic is nearly six years old. I still hadn't shaken the over-dressed yuppie in me at that time.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 1:04 am
mickj

Hippie you mean I just pictured you to be more sophisticated with that, even with all the IT stuff. May be am just the only IT person that dresses immaculate

You won't catch me with a Jesus sandals in summer either, its all Italian

Laff; that pic is nearly six years old. I still hadn't shaken the over-dressed yuppie in me at that time.

Old Jun 13th 2004, 7:46 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! absolutely stunning.
Congratulations and good luck

ACE
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default beautiful

Wow, what lovely photos, beautiful bride and fantastic setting, puts our wedding in Tobago to shame
may we take this opportunity to wish you both and long, happy and healthy life together and many congratulations on the expectancy of your new arrival
love and hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxxxx
Old Jun 13th 2004, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: beautiful

Owie
What a fantastic album. Congratulations are also in order I believe.

Ps Ulujain - are you of med origin?
Old Jun 13th 2004, 9:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by debsy
Owie

Hi Debsy,

Seeing as Ulujain isn't about as much anymore, and might never notice this post anyway, I thought I'd answer.

He, Peter, is of Greek origin(or decent, or ancestory, or blood... something like that anyway ) He's got Greek in him.

Very good of you to see btw, I suck at guessing where people are from!

Everyone always thinks I am of med or middle east origin! It's funny, cos I'm 100% Dutch. I should have blond hair, blue eyes, but I'm the opposite! Though, my family thinks very very very far back there may be some spanish blood. But that's very far back, and they're not even sure about the country!
Ok, blabbed on off topic long enough, sorry!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 9:52 am
o_0

Originally posted by debsy
Owie

Greek. Before the British, we were.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.