Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Wikiposts

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Just one word: "stunning"!¨!!

I am not getting married right now but will hopefully in a couple of years, and I want something exactly like that! The album idea is fantastic!!!

Good luck with everyhing! But what a wonderful start with such a wonderful wedding!

ps: love the sofa idea!

fabie
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Truly beautiful pictures and what a setting.
Got married in the 80's where unfortunately photographers still thought it was imaginative to "magic" us into a brandy glass. Mind you the kids still ask how we did it!!

Nest wishes for a very happy married life
CK
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:01 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by owieb
Funny you should say that Diane, but we are indeed expecting our first owieb jnr! Went for our 1st trimester scan on Monday! Blew me away totally!!!

So the nudie preggie pics will be coming in about 4 months time!!!!
Ahhh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

How brilliant!!!! I had my 19 week scan on Saturday and am sure I saw huge boy bits!! Either that a girl with very swollen genitalia! 3 boys.......where's the exit!!!

Good luck with it all - pamper her loads

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:12 pm
owieb

Originally posted by Simone
Ahhh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Simone!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:16 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by owieb
Funny you should say that Diane, but we are indeed expecting our first owieb jnr! Went for our 1st trimester scan on Monday! Blew me away totally!!!

So the nudie preggie pics will be coming in about 4 months time!!!!

Awwwwh, congratulations!! Look fwd to seeing some piccies
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:16 pm
owieb

Originally posted by DianeOZ
How brilliant!!!! I had my 19 week scan on Saturday and am sure I saw huge boy bits!! Either that a girl with very swollen genitalia! 3 boys.......where's the exit!!!

Good luck with it all - pamper her loads

Way to go! So you will be posting your pregnant pics before us then!?!

Seriously though, we did do a nude session with the same photographers (I'm pretty sure you saw the pics) and they were amazing. They make you feel so at ease and relaxed, and some of the pregnant ones that they have taken of other people are fantastic. Make sure you check it out.

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Yes I did see your nude pics - they were great. I will probably get the number of your photographer from you later since they are used to doing pregnant poses. I know a gay guy who is a photographer and thought I would feel at ease with him but he normally does school photos!! He would have me balanced on top of the climbing frame or something
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:38 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Magical photos really excellent ... certainly beat ours taken by the rellies outside wakefield registry office Lol.
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is amazing how photography has changed. My wedding pics are just normal wedding pics. Mind you now I have seen yours I think we will have the full vow renewal with full photographer for our 10th anniversary in just over a year!

We nearly renewed our vows in Las Vegas on the way out here, but I think the beach is far more classy. I should even fit into my wedding dress as well which will be fun

Hope you have years of happiness and that your babe is happy and smiling
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

What fantastic wedding photos

footie chick
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:12 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Really wonderful photos!!!

Congrats on your exciting news!!

I really like the photos on the beach fantastic!

Nikki x
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:26 pm
owieb

Originally posted by tinaj
Hope you have years of happiness and that your babe is happy and smiling
Thanks Tina, and a big thank you to all the other people who have posted!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:51 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

You are such a stunning couple...I am so envious of those piccies(the way they are done) The photographer had brilliant ideas..not typical wedding day ones !!Truly beautiful....what a way of capturing your day.

Much happiness to you both on your first baby and may you have many happy years filled with love, laughter and poohey nappies !!

P
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Great photos Owieb !! So cool, compared to the naff group/staged shots you get over here.

Did you ever manage to get all the sand out of your sofa ??!!

We couldn't face all that traditional wedding photography, so didn't bother - we have lots of photographer friends who were more than happy to show off in the 'who's got the longest lens competition' !!! And we got hundreds of great photos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.