Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Wikiposts

Wedding Pics for Inspiration!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:04 pm
owieb

These pages are series of fun shots and 'bloopers' though you can't really see them that clearly (which is possibly a good thing!).
Attached Thumbnails Wedding Pics for Inspiration!-side30-31016.jpg  

Last edited by owieb; Jun 3rd 2004 at 5:11 pm.

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:07 pm
owieb

Phew, and the last one!

We had some where in the region of 950 pictures taken and had to choose the ones we wanted in the album. We did have around 45 pages to start with, but the cost of getting it all done was going to be too much so we had to cut back a bit!

Still we got a few nice ones together that hopefully tell the story of the day!
Attached Thumbnails Wedding Pics for Inspiration!-side32017.jpg  

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Wow very arty photos! what an indivdual photographer you had. They have really captured your day, you both look stunning and I feel like I was there with you!

One question though, what made you take the sofa to the beach????
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:30 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding pics...

GORGEOUS!! Absolutely beautiful!

I love the approach the photographer took and if you don't mind I'd love his name (My own King's Park wedding coming up in a few months)
You can PM me with the details if you like, it would be much appreciated.

On another note: What date was the wedding? I ask because my hubby to be and I saw the parties of two weddings recently and your hubby looks strangly familiar.
It could be that we may have watched some equipment for the celebrant while he parked for your wedding! LOL

Best wishes to you both.
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:31 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Wow your day looks fantastic. All the best for your life together.

Takes me back to mine on the beach in Sri Lanka.

Jo
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:34 pm
owieb

Originally posted by tinaj
One question though, what made you take the sofa to the beach????
We love going to the beach to watch the sun go down and we wanted to create an image of us just chilling out; so we thought by taking the sofa to the beach it would show the ultimate in relaxation!

Plus it's different!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Great photos and such a lovely setting. Trouble is where do you go for a honeymoon to beat that? A good thing about the UK is that you can "escape" the drab by going to somewhere beautiful but judging by your photos you are already there!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

wow, wonderful pics, you both looked stunning.

Lynn
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:23 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lynnj
wow, wonderful pics, you both looked stunning.

Lynn
Beautiful photos.

Do you have any "saucy" ones of your wife you'd like to share?
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:27 pm
owieb

Originally posted by renth
Do you have any "saucy" ones of your wife you'd like to share?
I posted those a couple of months back, did you miss them!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:28 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by owieb
We love going to the beach to watch the sun go down and we wanted to create an image of us just chilling out; so we thought by taking the sofa to the beach it would show the ultimate in relaxation!

Plus it's different!
What a great idea

Really nice collection you have! Have been looking at my friends wedding album recently and hers was really good as well, but you do hear these horror stories don't you - in some ways the photos are the most important part so its really good yours are so great
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:40 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!!! Cool!!!! Thanks!

Mmmm, think we'll renew our vows in a couple of years when we have more money to do a proper wedding
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow,
I remember you posting pics after the wedding, and they were lovely, but that album is something else. It looks like a classy advert for idyllic weddings
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

They are so brilliant!!! You have GOT to get some professional ones done by this photographer when your wife is preggie with the first Owieb jnr. Something I'm pondering for when by bump is a bit bigger.

My "first" wedding album ended up in the bin - those photos of me in a meringue were just toooo much
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:56 pm
owieb

Originally posted by DianeOZ
They are so brilliant!!! You have GOT to get some professional ones done by this photographer when your wife is preggie with the first Owieb jnr. Something I'm pondering for when by bump is a bit bigger.
Funny you should say that Diane, but we are indeed expecting our first owieb jnr! Went for our 1st trimester scan on Monday! Blew me away totally!!!

So the nudie preggie pics will be coming in about 4 months time!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.