Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

website needed in perth

website needed in perth

Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default website needed in perth

Can anyone recommend some one in Perth to build a small website. Dont want anything too fancy.

cheers
Old Feb 19th 2005, 2:11 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: website needed in perth

I`ll do it for you. e-mail me at [email protected] to discuss. I`m more into the design side of things (look, feel, construction) and quite like doing things in CSS. I know nothing about databases yet though (something I have to learn someday if I can get some tuition on it).

www.mandyleigh.com is one I`ve done a while ago, but it doesn`t format properly in Firefox, so have a look in Explorer. I`ll have to fix it sometime to work in Firefox nicely.

Obviously I`m not in Perth yet, but I can`t see any problems in doing your design from here.

Last edited by Stormz; Feb 19th 2005 at 2:14 am. Reason: adding info
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stormz
I`ll do it for you. e-mail me at [email protected] to discuss. I`m more into the design side of things (look, feel, construction) and quite like doing things in CSS. I know nothing about databases yet though (something I have to learn someday if I can get some tuition on it).

www.mandyleigh.com is one I`ve done a while ago, but it doesn`t format properly in Firefox, so have a look in Explorer. I`ll have to fix it sometime to work in Firefox nicely.

Obviously I`m not in Perth yet, but I can`t see any problems in doing your design from here.

Hi, cheers for that. have sent you an email
Old Feb 19th 2005, 5:12 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Hi, cheers for that. have sent you an email
hmmm did you send it to my work address (inmedia) or to my home address (stormz) as I haven`t got it here at work yet. Near the end of my first night-shift so will see it tonight if you sent it here. Otherwise will see it Wed at home.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

My boyfriend can do a website for you. PM me if you want further details.
We're not in Perth, we're in Sydney, but that shouldnt be a problem.

Su