Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A website I should really keep secret but can't - For the girl in you....

A website I should really keep secret but can't - For the girl in you....

Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:16 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow A website I should really keep secret but can't - For the girl in you....

http://www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au/about.aspx

Just had some Mavala nail stuff arrived from the above site (can't get it in Perth). Postage is free and it was gift wrapped too. Amazing service, arrived in 4 days, via a courier (so has to be signed for, no leaving it on your doorstep stuff) all beautifully packaged and the actual parcel was tied with a pink bow.

I just had to share this with you, it was cruel to keep it to myself. They even sent me a free full size Lancome lipstick as a free gift which I never even asked for.

I have worked it out and the stuff I have got is one third of the price I could get it for in the UK and they say they ship free of charge to anywhere, but I have not tested that one out.

Your public service girl (geeze that sounds a bit rude - but you know what I mean)

Jill
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: A website I should really keep secret but can't - For the girl in you....

ssshhhh!! I won't tell a soul !!!
Tass.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A website I should really keep secret but can't - For the girl in you....

Aint got much girl in me but I wouldn't mind testing that public service thing you said about
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A website I should really keep secret but can't - For the girl in you....

oh jill, dear oh dear, why have you done this to me!!! not only am i addicted to expats again, i am to skincare! that site looks fab, too right its cheaper than uk! and free postage worldwide.

thanks for sharing it with us, bet the company will be chuffed too when they start getting orders!

pay day today

debs x
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:05 am
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix
Aint got much girl in me but I wouldn't mind testing that public service thing you said about

...............and when you finally make it to Perth........................

BTW - there is a Men's section

Jill
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:07 am
You'll learn............

Originally Posted by debbiemc
oh jill, dear oh dear, why have you done this to me!!! not only am i addicted to expats again, i am to skincare! that site looks fab, too right its cheaper than uk! and free postage worldwide.

thanks for sharing it with us, bet the company will be chuffed too when they start getting orders!

pay day today

debs x
They do all the make up of all the leading brands too, addicted? me? never LOL

Jill
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
there is a Men's section
Mmmmmm......I do try to avoid those as lots of people would like to see me sectioned
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:33 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

BTW I liked your Name "Desperate House Flies" it matches with your Avatar
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:55 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Just had some Mavala nail stuff arrived from the above site (can't get it in Perth). Postage is free and it was gift wrapped too. Amazing service, arrived in 4 days, via a courier (so has to be signed for, no leaving it on your doorstep stuff) all beautifully packaged and the actual parcel was tied with a pink bow.

I just had to share this with you, it was cruel to keep it to myself. They even sent me a free full size Lancome lipstick as a free gift which I never even asked for.

I have worked it out and the stuff I have got is one third of the price I could get it for in the UK and they say they ship free of charge to anywhere, but I have not tested that one out.

Your public service girl (geeze that sounds a bit rude - but you know what I mean)

Jill
Jill you are a star

Just had a look and my normal range of skincare items are the same in dollars as I pay in pounds at Boots!!! I have added it to my favourites for future reference.

And to be able to have it delivered free too, well that is brill, I hate shopping. Well over here I do, it's the crowds that bother me.

Thank you

Shirley

Last edited by ub40fan; Jul 28th 2005 at 3:05 pm. Reason: Bix didn't understand
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by ub40fan
items are the same in dollars as I pay in Boots
Cor, don't things change quickly.
The pound was still the currency when I was in the UK.
Suppose there is a picture of Wellington on one side ?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:05 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Cor, don't things change quickly.
The pound was still the currency when I was in the UK.
Suppose there is a picture of Wellington on one side ?
Oh leave me alone, I have 3 kids on school holidays bickering, i am trying to pack to go away, I am also trying to get hubby to finish grouting the bathroom (it is now 4 months since the suite went in). In addition to this I am the one trying to get everything together for the visa application, and I have just been asked to book flights and accommodation for his business trip to San Diego at the end of next month!! Is there any wonder I am missing out words.

I will go and fix it just for you
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:32 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jill, what a great site. Yeah bet they dont do Dermologica I thought.
I thought wrong
Cant wait to start shopping at those prices...

Jill
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Thanks Jill, what a great site. Yeah bet they dont do Dermologica I thought.
I thought wrong
Cant wait to start shopping at those prices...
me too, would have bet a £100 they woudln't do guinot, but hey ho there it was £65 here for liftosome they're selling it for £47! how good is that or not as the case may be if my bank balance is anything to go by!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:30 pm
You'll learn............

Glad to be of service girls.

Shopping research is what I do best

After all as one poster long ago said, all I do is have a sad life and sit in front of the pc all day yeh right

Have fun spending girls

Jill
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:42 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Jill
Oh dear Jill, what HAVE you done? I know I shouldnt, but Ive gotta ask, do you have a similar site for SHOES??? :scared: ta natalie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.