Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Web sites for downloading UK TV?

Web sites for downloading UK TV?

Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Default Re: Web sites for downloading UK TV?

I would love an invite if anyone could send me one for the box
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:28 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
I would love an invite if anyone could send me one for the box
I joined up on Monday without an invite. Give it a go?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy_Roo
Um, pardon me for saying, but if you "hate TV at the best of times" why are you replying on a post about downloading UK TV? And no, I'm being insulting, just ironic.....
Irony?? are you sure they understand that?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yes you do, UK Nova is the same. Quite happy to send an invite if you need one.
Yes send me an invite for uk nova and if anyone else the other sites also they both say they are full up.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:02 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
Yes send me an invite for uk nova and if anyone else the other sites also they both say they are full up.
Sorry I have none left.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Sorry I have none left.
I am still in the uk,but be great to have signed up to both so when i did get there i could have or be able to see some stuff from back home,i tried days ago also and again not able to sign up
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:07 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I am still in the uk,but be great to have signed up to both so when i did get there i could have or be able to see some stuff from back home,i tried days ago also and again not able to sign up
Just keep trying, I know someone who signed up for the box recently without an invite. I have one spare but I have that promised to someone who hasn't sent me their email address yet. Sorry.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just keep trying, I know someone who signed up for the box recently without an invite. I have one spare but I have that promised to someone who hasn't sent me their email address yet. Sorry.
Ok if they dont give there email address,then remeber me,how often do you need to try,each time i try it says the same thing,would not have anything to do with using aol as an isp?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:10 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Ok if they dont give there email address,then remeber me,how often do you need to try,each time i try it says the same thing,would not have anything to do with using aol as an isp?
Just keep trying periodically. Can't imagine your ISP having anything to do with it.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

carolinelaurie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andy170773
theres also www.corrietube.co.uk, for all coronation street addicts!! has uk episodes on about 3 hours after they are aired in uk
woow thanks for that just watched the wedding sad as it sounds really miss corri and eastenders. Any links for eastenders would be greastly appreciated
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok been able to sign up to thebox,not with my aol acount had a problem with that but through internet explorer,so thats done,but its all a little confusing i am a novice on all this torrents and stuff anyone care to give me a run down on what or how it all works,once into it i will probably never look back.

A guy at my work start of the year did this sort of stuff and filled a 500gb hard drive full of stuff how cool is that,but i have no idea how to begin looks like there is a lot of info to read and do and get into?

Also what do must people put there stuff into a hard drive or there computer,maybe i was too soon in being a member of this as not even in oz yet but would like to get the idea and feel of it now so when i am there i know what i am doing and dealing with.

Also is there such gadgets that once you have these things on your computer you can streem them to your tv to watch rather than sit at the computer watching them any ideas on this as said i am new to all this sort of thing
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:53 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by aus2be
The "Trick" being able to download shows from the 4OnDemand and BBC service, from Australia. This should fool the relevant sites into believing that the person signing up is in the UK when they are in fact in Australia.

I have tried this on a US site and it worked for me.

Maybe someone in Oz could try it and let us know how they get on?
it should work, i'm not going to try it whilst i'm at work
someone suggested another "trick" was to use www.google.co.uk and ask it to translate the web page in question (translate it in to English in case you wonder)
the web page is requested by a google server hosted in the UK thus creating your proxy
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:17 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
The "Trick" being able to download shows from the 4OnDemand and BBC service, from Australia. This should fool the relevant sites into believing that the person signing up is in the UK when they are in fact in Australia.

I have tried this on a US site and it worked for me.

Maybe someone in Oz could try it and let us know how they get on?
thanks
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

itsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really nice

http://www.demonoid.com gets a lot of UK stuff

be careful with the box you can get banned very quickly

A Yorkshire "lass" so far from Home
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by itsjustmee
http://www.demonoid.com gets a lot of UK stuff

be careful with the box you can get banned very quickly

A Yorkshire "lass" so far from Home
only if you break the rules I would imagine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.