Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Web sites for downloading UK TV?

Wikiposts

Web sites for downloading UK TV?

Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:54 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of
Default Web sites for downloading UK TV?

UK Nova has it's max users so can't sign up. :curse:

Any other tried and tested sites out there?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Web sites for downloading UK TV?

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom

WWW.THEBOX.BZ

I managed to get a 'membership' on Tuesday after several attempts with it coming back 'sorry already at max users'

You wont believe how seeing Coronation Street and X-Factor has brightend up my wife...I think she was just starting to miss a few things.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

Andy_Roo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
WWW.THEBOX.BZ

I managed to get a 'membership' on Tuesday after several attempts with it coming back 'sorry already at max users'

You wont believe how seeing Coronation Street and X-Factor has brightend up my wife...I think she was just starting to miss a few things.
Mininova or IsoHunt possibly, failing that, Google it :-)
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:30 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I use the box too, pretty much has what UK Nova has. If you want an invite, drop me a PM with your email address.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:16 pm
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

But with the Box, don't you have to upload stuff/share files to keep your membership?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:19 pm
Wirral to Lake Macquarie

andy170773 is an unknown quantity at this point

theres also www.corrietube.co.uk, for all coronation street addicts!! has uk episodes on about 3 hours after they are aired in uk
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

But with the Box, don't you have to upload stuff/share files to keep your membership?
Yeah..you need to be prepared to share back the files you download..no problem is you have big limit on your broadband use - could be costly if you don't.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi,

You could try the service from channel 4, called In Demand. Click here

or the new iPlayer from BBC. Click here

Both are legal download services provided by the respective providers.

HTH
Darren
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi,

You could try the service from channel 4, called In Demand. Click here

or the new iPlayer from BBC. Click here

Both are legal download services provided by the respective providers.

HTH
Darren
Does anyone know where I can get some other language such as Turkish and Spanish bittorents? I have searched google but cant seem to find any.
Thanks
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:06 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you do, UK Nova is the same. Quite happy to send an invite if you need one.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:07 pm
Account Closed

Andy_Roo is an unknown quantity at this point

turkish urrgh (I kid you not!) or even bytorr might be of some use?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yes you do, UK Nova is the same. Quite happy to send an invite if you need one.
that would be good, thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:58 am
Gutter Gob!!

that would be good, thanks
PM me your email addy then and I will happily oblige.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:21 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

I'm not over in OZ yet but have been thinking about missing british TV. My thoughts were to buy a Slingbox and get my inlaws to connect it to an extra Sky+ box in their house, (Sky charges £10pm for an extra box ) then I just log onto my PC and I can watch Sky down in OZ. To get around the time difference then I just use Sky+ to record all the programs and watch them whenever I want.

Probably wont work but sounds like a plan to me

Allan
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:25 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by allankate
I'm not over in OZ yet but have been thinking about missing british TV. My thoughts were to buy a Slingbox and get my inlaws to connect it to an extra Sky+ box in their house, (Sky charges £10pm for an extra box ) then I just log onto my PC and I can watch Sky down in OZ. To get around the time difference then I just use Sky+ to record all the programs and watch them whenever I want.

Probably wont work but sounds like a plan to me

Allan
easier to get a good broadband connection and download. Get a DIVX compatible DVD player and play them on the TV. Works for me. I got bollocked this month as I went over my 60GB limit for the first time and have been shaped to a shitty speed for a week!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.