Web Cams!!

Old Sep 1st 2004, 9:55 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Web Cams!!

Well I am sure I am not alone here. Probably like many of you, having been granted our visas we are running around like real 'anoraks' every type of camera in tow.... new digi camera, video camera and the latest edition to our camera family, the web cam. OMG :scared: it's worse than hearing your voice on tape. Keep practicing my best shot but oh no just can't get used to it. Loads of family now investing in them and we are all practising sitting crying in front of them!!!! Only joking but forgive me (it's now so close to going) thats all I can think of that every time we use it once we are there I will be sitting weeping and wailing in front of it. Oh well I am sure they are used to what I look like - at the mo have constant red eye from all the farwell get togethers - once I get there will have red eyes every time I am on web cam!!!

Funniest thing though - my Sis (not the most computer literate) invested in full works at weekend, new pc plus loads of extras (web cam included) All now set up in her bedroom - her and hubby are terrified they'll do something horibly wrong and we will turn on in Aus and see them 'at it' :scared:
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:10 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Web Cams!!

Originally Posted by marie66
Well I am sure I am not alone here. Probably like many of you, having been granted our visas we are running around like real 'anoraks' every type of camera in tow.... new digi camera, video camera and the latest edition to our camera family, the web cam. OMG :scared: it's worse than hearing your voice on tape. Keep practicing my best shot but oh no just can't get used to it. Loads of family now investing in them and we are all practising sitting crying in front of them!!!! Only joking but forgive me (it's now so close to going) thats all I can think of that every time we use it once we are there I will be sitting weeping and wailing in front of it. Oh well I am sure they are used to what I look like - at the mo have constant red eye from all the farwell get togethers - once I get there will have red eyes every time I am on web cam!!!

Funniest thing though - my Sis (not the most computer literate) invested in full works at weekend, new pc plus loads of extras (web cam included) All now set up in her bedroom - her and hubby are terrified they'll do something horibly wrong and we will turn on in Aus and see them 'at it' :scared:
What a thought!!! Hope they haven't got an always on broadband connection!!!!!
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:13 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marie66

Web cams are the best way of keeping in touch & what a laugh
Hubbys best mate is in Brissy & they see & speak to each other most weekends & what a laugh we all have!
Takes a bit of getting used to especially when your quite camera shy!but well worth the embarrasment in the long run!
Donna.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:14 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

We're certainly happy with our webcam. It's great just to be able to see familiar faces, the changes in our 18month old neice, the family dogs etc...
Haven't yet caught mother & father in law at it yet! I'm sure that doesn't happen really!