Reload this Page >

Weather where u are now?

Wikiposts

Weather where u are now?

Old Mar 7th 2004, 4:59 am
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Weather where u are now?

So, today sees a lovely red sunset in the UK. Its been only about 6C though today and there has been a few hail showers around.......

so whats today been like in your part of the world? whats it doing outside your window at the moment???

Marko
Old Mar 7th 2004, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

sunny but cold, felt sorry for our son actually, this morning he asked what it was like outside, i looked out the window and said it looked nice.
So for his football match, he wore shorts instead of tracksuit pants ( goalkeeper )..............sorry son

Now it's getting dark and sat indoors with the heating on drinking......................still

Paul
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:26 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Cold and threatening possible snow. Yuk.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:31 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Weather where u are now?

Hiya Marko,

It's been mostly the same here in Birmingham, but with rain.
Now why do we wan't to emmigrate?

Bye
Mark H
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Weather where u are now?

LOL ????????????????

Um well, the fact that we seem to have had all four seasons in one day here in Berkshire today may have something to do with it.

Tracey.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

i'm not sure what the weather is like right now as i only just got up, its 6am and still dark outside.
No doubt it will be much the same as yesterday though. Azure blue skies, plenty of sunshine and a cool evening breeze on the beach...
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Wow - your up early do you have a paperround or something! LOL

I can picture it now, looking forward to less grey in the sky.

Tracey

Adelaide-bound by the end of the year (I hope)
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Naah...not got a paper round. I just lovingly get up at this ungodly hour to take my husband to work so that he can keep in the manner to which i have become accustomed.... after all...its the least i can do
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL

Don't think I'd mind doing that if that wonderful sky greeted me most days.

Looking forward to being kept in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed by the end of the year.

T
Old Mar 7th 2004, 9:18 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Fri Sunny
Weekend bloody grey and rainy
Monday Sunny

Sods law follows you everywhere.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 9:23 am
mick n cheryl

just got to work - Mackay central Queensland - its about 29c blue sky and a nice breeze from the sea

Mick

Old Mar 7th 2004, 10:18 am
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yes, 29C sounds more like it.....

one day it'll be mine......all mine.........Mwwwwaaahhhhh ha ha ha haaaaaa!
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Graham67 is on a distinguished road

Balloch, Scotland. Weather crap as usual, cold, low cloud, air very damp. Are we looking forward to our big move .
Hell Yes ASAP.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

We have had rain and heavy gales since friday, and when I say rain I mean rain.
Last night, it was so heavy when I was coming back from the restaurant that I had to come off the road as I couldn't see in front of me.

Whisky
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:08 am
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

here in florida, its hot, drizzly at the moment and very humid.
btw Phyonics, most of my family is still in stoke-on-trent. (cartwrights) would you by chance know any of them?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.