Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weather Is It Warming Up

Weather Is It Warming Up

Old Jan 14th 2006, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Thumbs up Weather Is It Warming Up

I HERE IT'S TO BE IN THE HIGH 30 IS THAT RIGHT, IT'S TO BE 41 THEY SAY I THINK TO WORK IT OUT IN FARENHEIGHT YOU MINUS 2 DOUBLE IT AND ADD 30 THAT MEANS IT WILL BE (BLOODY HOT) 108 DEGREES ON MONDAY CHILL OUT GO TO THE BEACH AND HAVE A BREW

THATS WITH THOSE WEATHER ZONES ON THE WEB PROBABLY WRONG USUALLY CRAP, SORRY ABOUT CAPITALS JUST NOTICED.

JOCKY BOY..
Old Jan 14th 2006, 9:13 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Weather Is It Warming Up

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
I HERE IT'S TO BE IN THE HIGH 30 IS THAT RIGHT, IT'S TO BE 41 THEY SAY I THINK TO WORK IT OUT IN FARENHEIGHT YOU MINUS 2 DOUBLE IT AND ADD 30 THAT MEANS IT WILL BE (BLOODY HOT) 108 DEGREES ON MONDAY CHILL OUT GO TO THE BEACH AND HAVE A BREW

THATS WITH THOSE WEATHER ZONES ON THE WEB PROBABLY WRONG USUALLY CRAP, SORRY ABOUT CAPITALS JUST NOTICED.

JOCKY BOY..

41 degrees in Scotland in January. :scared:

What kinda whisky are they serving over there nowadays Jocky.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 9:22 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
I HERE IT'S TO BE IN THE HIGH 30 IS THAT RIGHT, IT'S TO BE 41 THEY SAY
Only about 28-30C forecast for us, about average.

Old Jan 14th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Mind you the for cast for Feb is severe storms according to a report in the gold coast bulletin